Sharknado - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sharknado Reviews

½ May 9, 2018
I wish I could see critics be eaten by sharks, this movie needs a minus 45.
I shall no longer trust critics or reviews or oscars. or netflix or movie posters.
I think we no longer have good actors or movies, just too much expensive crap.
May 1, 2018
hahahahahahahahahaha, right, okay... where's my endurance medal?
½ April 21, 2018
This is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. It keeps you interested while also allowing you to wonder: who was the genius who thought of this absurdity?
March 17, 2018
Heartwarming plot, the Shrek reference really hit me close to heart
½ March 15, 2018
It's crap, but still fun in a weird way...........very odd.
March 12, 2018
The special EFFECTS of sharknado and the actress are horrible
March 4, 2018
Funny because it was bad! Sharks swimming in 1/2 meter of water......
February 18, 2018
A shark movie with family drama, tornadoes, and helping others, I enjoyed this.
February 11, 2018
So bad it?s good? No.
So bad it?s awful.
½ February 10, 2018
Probably the worst movie i've ever seen. Its story is poor and thin, the cgi(especially the chroma keying) is cheap, the german synchro isn't synchronized at all. But it made me and my friends laugh very hard when we made fun about it. Oh and btw, many things are scientifically impossible.
January 29, 2018
This Movie is a disgrace to cinimea even in 2017-18 with movies like "Valairian" and The remake of "Jumanji". The issue with this movie is that where in somecasses the movies hits it right on the spot with the "so bad its good" moments, but most of the time it just streaches out with the same stuff happening over and over and over again, someone dies... Nova shoots a shark... someone dies ect. Also don't even get me started with the horrible acting that you are forced to watch for almost and hour and a half. Basically by the end of the movies I was just waiting for it to end, so if your looking for a movies thats "so bad its funny" watch something more like "The Room" not Sharknado
½ January 10, 2018
Habrá algo peor que esto?
½ December 24, 2017
I don't get it. Asylum has been putting out this garbage for a long time; why is this the one that we've chosen as 'so-bad-it's-good'? It is taken less seriously which makes it easier to tolerate but its still more the same no budget, no talent schlock
December 6, 2017
I joined Rotten Tomatoes just so I could write a review for this movie. I love disaster movies and was totally prepared to overlook logic and watch a low-budget, questionable combination of Jaws and Twister, HOWEVER this was the most ridiculously bad movie, so bad it was funny. The filming and camera quality ranges from laughable to filmed by a potato. The acting is ok in parts but mostly absolutely terrible including sections when the characters don't seem scared at all by a shark literally eating someone right in front of them. THE SCRIPT could have been written by a child with sarcastic and yet unfunny jokes constantly spread between bouts of "oh my gosh!", "gosh!", uninvested arguments about child custody and ridiculous heroic jargon from the protagonist-- who on a side note provides no eye candy at all!!!! As other reviews have stated the CGI is terrible, the sharks look different in every shot. Really annoyingly there is a COMPLETE lack of continuity - one second there's buildings toppling, next they're fine, one second the whole streets flooded, then they're walking around in light rain and wind. Every now and then a clip of sharks thats clearing just from the sea or off a nature channel gets put in. Don't watch this movie unless you're high!
November 5, 2017
The perfect movie, it's so stupid, that it's smart. Beautifully self-aware, this makes for the best shark movie since jaws.
November 2, 2017
This is a funny movie. Even the B movie special effects don't bother me. A laugh riot! See it on a rainy afternoon.
½ November 2, 2017
This movie is just awful.
½ October 28, 2017
It took several years, but I finally got around to watching this. I should have waited another several bunch of years. This is supposed to be a 'so bad it's good'type of movie, but god. It was just really wearyng to watch.
½ October 28, 2017
Give this its dues, it takes far fetched to another level, a level that soon finds you engulfed in the entertainment that this unrealism brings with it. The exaggerated special effects and gore are more comedic than gruesome, and surprisingly this even retains some form of storyline. With the token tart deployed in the shape of Tara Reid, this is purely aimed at being every mans wet dream.