Sharknado - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sharknado Reviews

September 14, 2016
If there was a 0 star option I would give it I had to stop watching it was so horrible
½ September 3, 2016
Even the NAME suggests it's terrible plot. A tornado with sharks?! First of all, the sharks would DIE since they need water to live and second of all, tornados are most likely to be made in the plains where there's no water! The entire movie is a waste of time and an insult to people with intelligence!

And let's PLEASE stop the presumptuous "It's so bad, it's good" BS! If it's that bad, it's that bad! It doesn't go into some "good" category once it falls off the spectrum of "just awful!" It's just BAD.

And Rotten Tomatoes, you are a JOKE! You rate this pure TRASH at 83% along with amazing quality movies like "Dark Knight" (88%) and "Titanic"(88%) and other genius work like" The Grinch" at 53%?!?! Are you freaking kidding me?! People need to stop considering you as an actual serious film critic website! You know NOTHING about plot, good acting, good effects or anything else!

This is a piece of TRASH, not art and you need to stop pretending it's anything else! I'm never allowing Rotten Tomatoes' worthless opinion to influence my movie decisions ever again!
½ September 3, 2016
This needs to be a Zero!
August 27, 2016
Sharknado did not fulfill my sexual expectations. I recommend to any horny teenager Birdemic: Shock and Terror. I still fap to that movie daily.
August 13, 2016
This film is just so funny! Sharknado really redefines what makes a B movie so good!
August 13, 2016
Sharknado is one of those 'it's so bad it's good' movies which is complete bs they found some success appealing to hipster who like bad movies and started pumping out sharknado sequels like Irish babies I have not watched the sequels but watching this movie was as worst as a medical student gouging out your eyes and trying to put them back in while you are conscious I felt so bored with the plot and the cringey acting that I felt like just like a beached whale being dissected by a barber with a spoon this movie should not even be called a movie it is just a cheap money grap at hipsters
August 13, 2016
with a title and synopsis like Sharknado you cannot take this movie seriously, and you shouldn't.

it is brilliantly funny, making jokes out of itself, the unbelievably ridiculous fight scenes are very fun.
½ August 4, 2016
Pero que es muy mala trama poco coherente una fantasia excesivamente aburrida No llega ni a 5
August 2, 2016
Seriouslyy??!?!? 87% from the critics to that shitty Asylum film that sucked in all. The worst film in the cinema history is rated 87% meanwhile films like BvS are just a poor 35%??!! I'm not saying that it was a PERFECT movie, but I'M SURE it's better thousands of times than Sharknado, and that is the reason why the people should not care about your stupid opinions and go watching movies by theirself. You just suck for me... You are so horrible like the films like that, but anyway with your positive (and shitty) ratings.
[Sorry for my english, I'm not american or english.. I'm still improving it]
August 2, 2016
If you go into a film like Sharknado you should know what to expect, Cheap B-movie silliness, And that's what you get, It never takes itself seriously, It's poorly acted, The effects would make the PSone graphics look good now days, But it's fun and that's what it sets out to be, It's so bad it's good.
August 1, 2016
So terrible but I couldn't stop laughing lol.w
½ August 1, 2016
Best so bad so good movie I ever seen
July 31, 2016
Movie ate ass. chick didn't die
July 31, 2016
When you're goal is to make fun of a genre and your own movie....and you achieve it! Well done.
July 20, 2016
The sheer greatness of a movie only shines in those truly special pieces of film art. This over complicated sentence describes Sharknado.
½ July 18, 2016
One can never judge a schlock film for being bad because it looks bad. The only goal they intend for their audience is to entertain, and this is one hell of an entertaining b-flick.
½ July 17, 2016
One of the biggest timeless questions is: Will Syfy and The Asylum ever be able to produce and release a competent horror movie. And this one, even though it got a lot of attention, it's certainly incompetent for sure. The CGI in this movie is awful, but just like all Syfy movies, and the acting is very mediocre and even bad. This film is sometimes entertaining but sometimes just plain bad and boring. If you're looking with a flick with brains, well, this ain't the one. But in the end, it's still pretty bad. Worth maybe a look.
July 7, 2016
By no means a good movie. It is so bad that it is actually entertaining. However, entertaining doesn't mean good. The story over the top, effects awful, and the acting wooden.
July 7, 2016
Good movie love it watch!
½ July 6, 2016
Ah-ha-ha!! This is the kind of B-horror movie for filmmakers and fans to be inspired from different kinds of popular culture. The casting looks delicate. The setting is awesome. The effects, on the other hand, are artistic and specific with how many sharks there are in the sky or water. However, they had been done from a type of computer software contains both animation and 3D live-action. The story is inspiring. It still would have been better if more b-roll was added. Characters in the story are empowered banding together for survival.