Sharknado - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sharknado Reviews

½ September 14, 2017
Sharknado is an entertaining, exciting but not good film. The story of sharks in a tornado killing, injuring and scaring people gives no real plot and not a good story. This is not something I would recommend.
½ September 4, 2017
I think it's pretty ok for a low budget film
½ August 28, 2017
How did I bring myself to watch this cult..comedy?...thriller?...horror?
Yes I am still questioning it myself.
The first 10 minutes of the film was a basic excuse to have some 1 x 1 gun action and violence. Because the rest of the film is about humanity fighting together against the extreme odds of predators.
If you didn't know what the budget of the film was, then all you need to do is look at the inconsistency of the cinematography.
Now with one film out of the way, do I need to watch the struggling copies?
½ August 27, 2017
Want to talk about bad acting. Concepts that don't make sense. Cheesy green screen, and a ridiculous fan base. Well then you got sharknado. The acting is so bad. All the characters seem like there very interested that there is a tornado filled with sharks. Then there are concepts that don't sense. When the tornado is going over the ocean and somehow stumbles onto a swarm of 500 sharks. When did sharks start to swim in groups of 500. Oh can't forget when the only way to stop the sharknado is to throw grenades into it, because that makes total sense. I mean it might kill the sharks, BUT NOT STOP THE actual TORNADO. Apparently explosions stop the wind. I wonder how the story continues for the next 5 MOVIES. This movie really sucks
August 12, 2017
'Sharknado' is exactly the movie one expects with a title such as 'Sharknado', with alcohol not included but recommended for heightened amusement.
½ August 7, 2017
This movie is REALLY bad with editing that would make you barf and a bad story. NO one should watch this awful movie.
½ August 7, 2017
Biggest load of rubbish i've ever seen. How to make a film with a £500 budget. Do the actors have no shame putting their name to this?
August 7, 2017
Sounds stupid but its a really fun movie and its very entertaining. If you want to watch a cheesy but funny film Sharknado is for you.
½ July 9, 2017
How dare you Rotten Tomatoes give this a better score than my all-time favorite movie Forrest Gump. You moron critics! This movie isn't even so bad it's good. It's just bad! Though I still have seen a few movies worse than this.
½ July 5, 2017
it isn't the worst thing I've ever seen
½ July 3, 2017
It was so awful and unrealistic it was ALMOST good.
½ June 5, 2017
"Fabulous in-home commentary" indeed.
June 2, 2017
I think it's suppose be a comedy, but I'm not sure.
½ May 16, 2017
People are stupid!!!
April 16, 2017
la odio es una m*****
April 15, 2017
Funny, brainless, and amazing (For a dumb film).
½ April 10, 2017
This movie is terrible. Don't say it.
½ March 22, 2017
Awesome! Funny, disgusting and completely absurd, but everything has been done perfectly.
Parfait ! C'est drôle, dégoûtant et complètement absurde, mais tout est fait à la perfection.
March 18, 2017
My life is enriched now because of it.
March 17, 2017
While it was very interesting and a good concept, this movie was ruined by a large amount of blood and stupidity. Franchise needs to die.