Sharknado Reviews

• Sep 01, 2019

What a load of shite.

What a load of shite.

• Aug 19, 2019

This movie is definitely not "so bad its good". Its just bad. I mean, its watchable...but its not funny or interesting or suspensful or anything. Its just...a movie. RT Critics cant be trusted. This movie has a way better score than hundreds of actual good films do. Ridiculous.

• Aug 19, 2019

Absurd to the Nth degree, Sharknado delivers what it promises for better or for worse making this a brainless movie that's "so bad, it's good" to the point of actually reaching a level of unironic good, if that makes any sense. Just make sure you're in the right mindset and you won't find yourself complaining about the bad CGI and the ever-so-obvious made-for-TV production values.

• Aug 19, 2019

I mean, it is what it is really. Shamelessly awful - but awfully good fun? Enough said.

• Aug 18, 2019

It was good because it’s bad

It was good because it’s bad

• Aug 18, 2019

So silly it's fun. It's campy. It's gory. It's cultish. I mean come on - its fabulous Shark Week fun.

• Aug 15, 2019

The movie you hate to love

The movie you hate to love

• Aug 11, 2019

how do rate what is on one level the greatest film ever made and on another level the worst film ever made.

• Jul 12, 2019

Sharknado is a classic- bad graphics asylum film. But that doesn't stop it from being a really good movie

• Jun 17, 2019

I was completely prepared to dismiss this film based on the title alone. But somehow, the combination of ludicrous story and the way the actors played it COMPLETELY straight, as if this was a serious threat, really made the movie work for me.