Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! Reviews

• Aug 04, 2019

Please stop just stop

Please stop just stop

• Jul 13, 2019

Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! is a really good movie, and its not just one place . It's the hole East Coast. I would say it has some good graphics like the wall is good, but everything else has bad graphics. IT IS STILL GOOD THOUGH!

• Jan 28, 2019

OH HELL NO! the exact words I thought when watching this. I guess the titles accurate to what people are undoubtedly gonna think.

• Nov 27, 2018

Not as good as the first two with it's not as great comedy and overall it's kind of boring

• Aug 16, 2018

It's so stupid and the acting is horrible

It's so stupid and the acting is horrible

• Aug 07, 2018

way funnier and way more awesomely bad than the previous ones. i feel like this one knew what it needed to do more than the first two. i was cracking up at so many parts, and there is one scene i will never forget (1 viewing) SPOILERS ...the scene where a baby is born through a shark ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Jul 26, 2018

The ability to like this movie will depend on how you feel about sharks in space. If you can handle something as awful as that, then you should be fine.

• Jul 17, 2018

Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No (Hilarious title for a second sequel) continues to keep its footing up by staying afloat in the third entry of this long running ridiculously so bad its good franchise, it is a step up to the first sequel while also coming close to the first movie. The story takes place after the events of the second film where Fin Shepard is now the hero of the United States after saving Los Angeles and New York from two Sharknadoes as he is also remarried to his wife April who is pregnant with their third child. But the disaster is not over yet as the rules have changed and the storm has gotten stronger; to stop the Sharknadoes from wiping out the human race, Fin must seek out to his astronaut father in order to prevent global catastrophe across the world. After Sharknado 2: The Second One did a fine job being as entertaining as the first film despite not living up to its predecessors expectations, the series returns in its third charm but this time, the film triples the American Cheese as filmmakers Anthony C. Ferrante and Thunder Levin pulls more tricks up on their sleeves to keep us entertained in the best way. If the first Sharknado is able to introduce us to the world of this franchise that left us wanting more, the second film manages to be entertaining despite having a few flaws. Part 3 is where the fun goes into new directions. While the CGI is still just as bad in a good way, the stupidity went in new directions and each film gets more ridiculous than the last, the big change though for the next Sharknado films is that they relied on having cameos from a few well know people who is either a Musician or an Author but they also parodied a number of films that also triples the fun. These ideas are signals that tells us, the later on Sharknado films are going full bonkers after part 3. In Sharknado 3, the team has brainstormed a whole bunch of new ideas that never fails to keep us from laughing all the while like sharks sliding on the slides of the water park, sharks on the roller coaster tracks, golden chainsaws, sharks in space, laser chainsaws, fognado you name it. There are loads of scenes that are as I said parodies of a few big budget blockbuster films that we all love along with a couple of cheesy ones (Sharks attacking the white house, Nova Clarke back flipping from shark bites, the main characters rolling inside the Universal Studios Globe, Fin shooting sharks with the president while on his Bruce Willis imitating charisma, the hilarious aforementioned cameo of Game Of Thrones author George R.R. Martin eaten by a shark while watching Three Headed Shark Attack, the NASCAR shark attack and the last part where Fin parachutes inside a giant shark before cutting his way out of it and helping his wife cut her way through another shark as she gives birth to their son). The dialogue on the other hand has improved and is nowhere as cheesy as before, the wacky tone has gone Eric Bananas throughout the whole movie and the humor never loses its magic. The acting as always is still decent from the returnees Ian Ziering and Tara Reid as Fin and Alex Shepard, its great to see the super sexy Cassie Scerbo reprise her role as Nova Clarke from the original Sharknado. While the new cast like Bo Derek, David Hasselhoff, Frankie Muniz as April's mom, Fin's dad and Nova's partner Lucas are a fun addition to the film. Ryan Newman is a good replacement to Aubrey Peeples from the first film as Fin and April's eldest daughter Claudia. Director Anthony C. Ferrante once again delivers another fun entry in the Sharknado franchise with his screenwriting partner Thunder Levin and they nailed this hard in the best way as they delivered one of their best efforts in this film and the result is a pure American Cheese fest that is more entertaining than before thanks to its crazier execution and even dumber moments. Overall Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No is another fun entry in this long running dumb franchise that is still able to keep the so bad its good words after two movies and now on its third chapter, it still hasn't lost that touch and is about to go bonkers by the next sequels. This film gets an 8.5/10.

• Mar 15, 2018