Sharktopus - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sharktopus Reviews

July 24, 2016
No movie will ever top this one
½ July 10, 2016
Hilariously awful
½ February 26, 2016
It's hard to beat Shartopus's horrible CGI special effects and absurd plot, but it revives the genre of "so bad it's good"... Even though it's really bad. It's poorly written and acted, and the camera quality is shaky and cheap. There isn't any reason to see this shit flick, unless want to see some of the worst special effects ever. And don't forget, it's a natural horror movie made for TV, and plus, it's produced by Roger Corman!! Worth a look if you ain't got nothing else to do.
October 12, 2015
It's one of SyFy's better CGI-palooza Creature Features, but that doesn't mean it's *good*.
½ September 25, 2015
This movie is very bad. The CGI is awful and the acting is horrible. I reckon I judged this movie ever since I looked at the title, and after I watched it... I wasn't wrong.
July 26, 2015
Medicore and boring film. I expect this sequel to be better, but not by much. And then we have Eric Roberts, well he played in quite a few films including The Master in the 1996 Doctor Who movie.
June 25, 2015
It knows exactly what it is.
June 14, 2015
This movie is pretty stupid, but is scary, gory, and pretty interesting for a made for television movie.
January 3, 2015
I really can't recommend it, either as a good movie or a bad one.
½ November 18, 2014
Even the strongest sailors can howl at times.
½ November 17, 2014
A very crappy movie that delivers none of the campy fun the title suggests. 25/100
½ August 17, 2014
2014-08-17 watched Sharktopus vs Pteracuda.
August 8, 2014
Watchable by SyFy standards as something playing in the background while doing something else.
½ August 7, 2014
Filled with enough over the top B movie gore to satisfy fans of mindless entertainment, but anybody else will be thoroughly bored by the 1 dimensional characters, predictable story and pretentious dialog. I went in expecting the fun of Sharknado, but all i got was a mediocre B movie.

August 5, 2014
So awfully funny!!! You need to see this hunk of crap!!!! The whole film seems so confident in itself while trying to make this material.
½ August 4, 2014
What a blast! It's my favorite schlockbuster from Syfy.
½ August 2, 2014
is there a lower star rating? is probably exactly what you'd expect
½ July 30, 2014
awesome movie, sharktapus,
July 13, 2014
A Syfy film about an escaped secret Navy super-weapon, a genetically-modified shark/octopus hybrid with a desire to kill. A team attempts to capture the monstrosity while a reporter tracks its trail of death and destruction. As over-the-top as you would expect, but with a budget which was more heavy on effects than quality actors or screenwriters. A few comical moments and a couple half-scares.
½ May 16, 2014
Both the shittest and the best film I've ever seen