Sharp as Marbles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sharp as Marbles Reviews

November 9, 2014
For years I was curious on this movie. They showed posters in the video store I went to for years! I watch it... Its a harmless indie film with nothing special. Its basically as good as a movie called Sharp as Marbles would be.
December 3, 2010
Funny movie good movie !
July 5, 2010
Only on rare occasions is this movie funny. The cast is likable enough and they do try, but the screenplay just doesn?t have enough funny material to make the movie worthwhile. Much of the humor is juvenile gross out humor.
July 5, 2010
40/100. Only on rare occasions is this movie funny. The cast is likable enough and they do try, but the screenplay just doesn't have enough funny material to make the movie worthwhile. Much of the humor is juvenile gross out humor.
½ June 9, 2010
Is not that I think that is one of the most funniest films in the market, but it made me laugh for sure. It may have some parts where you are expected to laugh and you know is not gonna happen, but after all I would say this is a funny movie. Just by the title you can realize that it must be at least a little funny.
*Sponsored Post
½ June 9, 2010
worst 'comedy' ever, terrible jokes, terrible acting
½ June 9, 2010
very good comedy considering that for many of the people involved (actors/writers) it is their first project and have a budget to work with.
½ June 9, 2010
Playing with a marble in a dark room would be more fun than watching this movie.
½ June 9, 2010
Adam Gregory could not carry this movie. The only thing it had going for it was the music.
April 6, 2008
Cute movie..no really big name actors..it sometimes feels like even the director is clueless as to what is going on..but watchable..