Sharp as Marbles Reviews

• Nov 09, 2014

For years I was curious on this movie. They showed posters in the video store I went to for years! I watch it... Its a harmless indie film with nothing special. Its basically as good as a movie called Sharp as Marbles would be.

• Dec 03, 2010

Funny movie good movie !

Funny movie good movie !

• Jul 05, 2010

Only on rare occasions is this movie funny. The cast is likable enough and they do try, but the screenplay just doesn?t have enough funny material to make the movie worthwhile. Much of the humor is juvenile gross out humor.

• Jul 05, 2010

40/100. Only on rare occasions is this movie funny. The cast is likable enough and they do try, but the screenplay just doesn't have enough funny material to make the movie worthwhile. Much of the humor is juvenile gross out humor.

• Jun 09, 2010

Is not that I think that is one of the most funniest films in the market, but it made me laugh for sure. It may have some parts where you are expected to laugh and you know is not gonna happen, but after all I would say this is a funny movie. Just by the title you can realize that it must be at least a little funny. *Sponsored Post

worst 'comedy' ever, terrible jokes, terrible acting

worst 'comedy' ever, terrible jokes, terrible acting

• Jun 09, 2010

very good comedy considering that for many of the people involved (actors/writers) it is their first project and have a budget to work with.

• Jun 09, 2010

Playing with a marble in a dark room would be more fun than watching this movie.

• Jun 19, 2008

Adam Gregory could not carry this movie. The only thing it had going for it was the music.

• Apr 06, 2008

Cute movie..no really big name actors..it sometimes feels like even the director is clueless as to what is going on..but watchable..