Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure Reviews

• Dec 12, 2017

Enjoyed it. However, nothing new. Sharpay wants to be a star. Nothing new.

Enjoyed it. However, nothing new. Sharpay wants to be a star. Nothing new.

• Jun 05, 2016

Hashtag this movie sucks eggs

Hashtag this movie sucks eggs

• Jan 10, 2016

"Meh" spinoff to 'High School Musical" that does have its moments but is also somewhat of a dumb and generic story.

• Jan 02, 2016

Probably the worst movie I've ever seen.

Probably the worst movie I've ever seen.

• Sep 28, 2015

I love love the movie

I love love the movie

• Aug 04, 2015

A little too cheesy- High School Musical was better

A little too cheesy- High School Musical was better

• Jul 11, 2015

Ashley Tisdale (and, I suppose, Sharpay) salvages an otherwise completely formulaic, silly movie.

• Apr 06, 2013

it was very funny watching, I liked how confident and cocky she was, very cool and the guy was really sweet. Good movie!

• Feb 21, 2013

The spin-off sequel to the HSM trilogy shows Sharpay following her dreams at the same time becoming a better person than she was in the trilogy. The film's good, but it can't beat the trilogy due to only starring one of the trilogy's six main cast members. (B) (Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)

• Jan 07, 2013

A chance to better understand the former high school diva, and to sympathize with her.