Shattered (Butterfly on a Wheel) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shattered (Butterfly on a Wheel) Reviews

½ May 23, 2013
This shit was insane. It got kinda annoying at parts, but the twists totally made it worth it, I thinl. Gerard is hot, Maria Bello was awesome, but Pierce seemed a little weird. I like him playing fluffy nice guys instead.
½ May 15, 2013
Muita cenas externa e na elegante, charmosa e encantadora (descevi a Angelina Jolie?!) Chicago. Ótimas atuações. Achava o Brosnan ruim, mas depois de entender suas motivações vi q a interpretação foi boa. Fico pensando o tipo histérico q a Adriana
Esteves teria criado se ela fosse a protagonista feminina. O final foi exagerado, um pouco inverossímil.
May 6, 2013
Good lord this had a twist and a half and was rather silly at the same time
Pierce you are irish so why the weird take on an irish accent???
Dreadful
April 27, 2013
good action movie! one more reminder that sometimes things are not what they seem :)
April 23, 2013
Pierce Brosnan puts on an Irish accent and kidnaps the Scottish Spartan's daughter. He then dresses up the Spartans wife in sexy lingerie, slaps her about a bit and drinks whiskey.

So Brosnan puts on a terrible Irish accent for no reason, even though technically he is Irish as pointed out to me by a guy on Twitter. Gerard Butler is scottish and puts on an American accent, for no reason either. Both accents are shitty and took me right out of the movie, before I had time to crack open my first beer. American accents aren't that to do, yet it does seem tricky to do well. Statham movies are horrible partly because his accent is crazy. And why was he doing an Amercian accent in that film Blitz that was set in the UK? Why are people fucking around with accents? Sean Connery never bothered, and if it's good enough for that Bond, it should be good enough for you Piercey-baby.

One scene in the movie set off my bullshit siren. Gerard Butler decides to duke it out with Piercey baby after awhile, swinging a hook flush on his chin. A good clean punch from that Spartan would probably break most peoples jaw, but Piercey takes it like Bane fighting Batman and doesn't even flinch. Even Bond went to ground when he got hit.
@thepeterbrooker
½ April 19, 2013
Annoyingly pathetically embarrassing .. Good ending though
March 18, 2013
Awesome Story! I loved it! Good Stuff.
March 18, 2013
Un thriller muy bien montado, cuyo principal atractivo son las portentosas actuaciones de sus protagonistas, que hacen creíble a la cinta en todo momento. Una gozada para quienes disfrutan de un buen momento de tensión.
March 15, 2013
A very good thriller for the first half, terrrible second half.
March 7, 2013
If you know nothing about it and love thrillers, you will love this one. I never saw the ending coming.
½ January 20, 2013
A nice prsych thriller. He plays the supposedly crazy man , who insterts inside a family and preses them to do a series of stupid tasks . But the reality is in the end ! (watch the movie ...)
½ January 10, 2013
smart script but kind of exaggerated
the end is unpredictable but u feel how important was the reason behind an angry man who's looking for revenge
½ December 31, 2012
Not terrible, just a bit of a so-so movie in my opinion. Starring Pierce Brosnan and Gerard Butler, this film is passable as your typical suspense thriller if that's what your looking for.

The performances from the main actors - Brosnan, Butler and Bello - are decent and whilst I was not captivated by the movie, we didn't consider turning it off, either.

To the films credit, I didn't see the twist coming towards the end and accordingly, it took me by surprise - so I give the movie credit on that basis (even though I tend to never see the twists coming so it might just be me!).

There isn't a lot else to say about this movie. It's pretty well paced overall, although I did feel like a fast forward a couple of times. As I've said, the performances put forward by the three main (and essentially only) actors are solid enough.

Have a look at this movie if you can't find anything else worthwhile in the weekly section.
December 30, 2012
Pretty good. I couldn't guess all the twists in this one, which is why it qualifies as a good movie!
December 27, 2012
all star cast brings this kidnap/thriller 2 life.
½ December 12, 2012
good movie
a real good twist at the end.
but pierce bei na bad guy is not his role.
but he did it pretty good.
½ November 17, 2012
Good wee Saturday night thriller
November 4, 2012
Note to self, don't cheat on those two.
October 29, 2012
What a twist! Really good.
½ October 27, 2012
And now you be faithless ... :)