Shattered (Butterfly on a Wheel) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shattered (Butterfly on a Wheel) Reviews

February 24, 2008
I started watching the movie for Pierce Brosnan, and almost switched off twenty minutes into it. But then things got interesting ..! Cleverly done psycho-thriller with a very well-written script that leaves no clues as to the real story behind the story. Watch it!
½ February 24, 2008
its all about the idea of the movie that u really feel& appreciate at the end of it... recommended
February 24, 2008
Boring and unconvincing.
½ February 24, 2008
Yllättävä, vaikka aluksi tuntuikin peruskidnappaus-kiristyskuviolta...
February 23, 2008
I saw it coming,Grant could not.
February 23, 2008
Excellent film with a brilliant cast! I highly recommend this and the twist at the end is something else!
½ February 23, 2008
Super well written! I haven't been on the edge of my seat like that since the "I see dead people" flick.
INSANELY unpredictable!!!!1!
just excellent !!!!!
½ February 22, 2008
I didn't think I would like this movie but it was definitely a pleasant surprise!
½ February 22, 2008
"Who would break a butterfly on a wheel?"
½ February 22, 2008
Very good movie. Keeps you hooked and the twist at the end I never saw coming! Amust see for all movie goers!
February 22, 2008
A must see. If you recommend it to your friends, dont tell them a thing about it. Just say "watch it"
February 22, 2008
Incredible movie. Highly recommend you rent it.
½ February 21, 2008
Pierce Brosnan delivers such energy and fierce intensity to his electrifying performance. An enaging and compelling villian. Maria Bello and Gerard Butler are teriffic, giving explosive and emotionally charged performances. A taunt, gripping, brilliant and superb thriller. It's relentless, exciting, shocking, spellbinding and breathtaking. A nail-biting and crackeling edge of your seat suspense ride that will keep you guessing every step of the way. It knows how to keep your adreniline-pumping and your mind-racing with twist after twist.
½ February 21, 2008
Wow, this film kept me guessing RIGHT to the end!!! It was SO much better than I had expected it to be.
February 21, 2008
Helt ok film, ovant att se Brosnan i en sådan roll.
½ February 20, 2008
This is some pretty standard direct-to-dvd fare.
The plot has some pretty amazing gaps in logic, and the actors struggle to overcome the ridiculous things the script asks them to do, but there's a silver lining.
Mike Barker's direction is inspired and innovative. There are a couple of really neat camera tricks and some very cool sleight of hand editing. Kudos to this guy, whoever he is. I'll be keeping an eye out for his next project.
February 20, 2008
Its one of those movies that u know how its gonna finish but believe me u will get surprised.Very good movie.
½ February 20, 2008
Mixed feelings about this one. Some really original twists and some really unexpected turns...but there were also some totally unbelievable and 'eh???' moments. I still find it hard to buy Brosnan as a baddie though Maria Bello did turn in a pretty strong performance.