Shattered Mind Reviews

• Jul 25, 2015

This was a great movie Heather did. The protrayals of all the different characters she did was not only convincing but you forgot that it was Heather Locklear playing the part because it was so believable. I hope that this movie does come on ty again.

• Dec 11, 2010

this was an intense movie! really deep and scary. locklear shows a completely different level of acting skill in this ... must watch! though enjoy with caution ... it leaves you with a hopeful note in the end, but is realistically scary all throughout!

• Leo L Super Reviewer
    Dec 30, 2007

Interesting! Seeing Heather in a role like this, its definitely worth watching.

Interesting! Seeing Heather in a role like this, its definitely worth watching.

• Jul 23, 2007

This Movie was Actually boaring. Not shoking, I tought, or just a little bit. And it didn't even pass in theatres.

• Jul 19, 2007

the terror inside ,scared inside,nicemovie

the terror inside ,scared inside,nicemovie

• Apr 16, 2007

heather locklear is so damn hot, who cares if the movie is good.

heather locklear is so damn hot, who cares if the movie is good.