She Wants Me Reviews

• Dec 01, 2014

A disappointing comeback to the screen for actress Hilary Duff. The movie is very bland and the performances were weak.

• Nov 26, 2014

It's good to see Hillary Duff back on the big screen although what a disappointment it had to be in this movie. The plot is pointless and the performances are cheesy. As a comedy it isn't even funny.

• Apr 29, 2014

Likable, albeit neurotic romantic comedy sees Josh Gad as screenwriter with low self-esteem promising a lead role to his girlfriend (Ruhlin) in his next film, but complications ensue as his agent offers the role to a superstar (Duff), and his girlfriend's ex-husband (Messner) comes back into the picture. Gad is ideally suited (physically and in performance) to his role, and the script is modestly clever, although not all characters and situations seem likely much of the time. Charlie Sheen executive produces, and has an amusing cameo.

• Feb 24, 2014

A very cliche and down right stupid screenplay filled with shitty acting. I'm sad to see Hilary Duff in this. I am mad at myself for watching this. But I still love Hilary Duff and Josh Gad.

• Jan 15, 2014

Entertaining and funny film, it's biggest down fall is it shows it's low budget roots.

• Nov 11, 2013

A light comedy drama relationship story against the backdrop of Los Angeles' struggling film industry fraternity. It's a good idea but a dull execution.

• Feb 07, 2013

I don't really know what to think of this movie. The storyline was a bit too mediocre for my taste and it was badly directed. It was an okay entertaining bland comedy but it just didn't have enough storyline or plot to make this into a good movie.

• Jan 07, 2013

What's not to like? I enjoyed Josh Gad and the Sam character, and watching Kristen Ruhlin, an actress I don't think I've seen before. Johnny Messner was very unlikable as John (good job there), and I appreciated the dilemma. Altho the plot was somewhat hackneyed it wasn't completely predictable, and it was not a glitzy movie - overall a pleasant watch (although I think it was more of a chick flick). I would've liked to know the outcome of the development of his movie script.....

• Dec 05, 2012

Easily one of the better films I have seen this year. Sam, the main character, is heartfelt and truly loveable. Definitely not just for those who like "chick-flicks." Watch it! You won't be sorry.

• Nov 14, 2012

Fairly disjointed, often absurd. I kept hoping it could become...something. Just when I would start to think it found its footing, up would pop an over-the-top, out of place scene to knock it off. I wouldn't recommend going out of your way to see this one, but if it ever shows up on cable late at night, and you are bored or suffering with insomnia, go ahead and give it a viewing.