She-Devils on Wheels - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

She-Devils on Wheels Reviews

½ October 16, 2015
Okay, so the 'she-devils' were never as rough as the lurid title might suggest, but this was still a decent little watch.

Exploitation fun at its finest, a perfect Something Weird Video release.

Rental?
August 27, 2014
The best thing about this movie is the theme song, and even that's terrible.
May 15, 2011
"We are the hellcats nobody likes! Man-Eaters on motorbikes! We own this road so you better get lost when you hear the roar of our cut-out exhaust! Bug off or you'll find that you have blown your mind! Get off the road!" The theme song is the best part.
February 22, 2011
Wizard of Gore Herschell Gordon Lewis takes a break from the blood to try his hand @ the female biker movie. For those of you who have bought into his style (or lack of it) you'll find more of the same w/out the red stuff. Well there is a little of the red but not nearly as much as his striaght out horror efforts. He should have made up for the lack of it w/ some nudity but sadly there is none. Honey Pot should have shown off her assets. W/ a name like Honey Pot damn right she should have. W/ most Lewis flix there is always something that I cringe about & this time it's the acting (hell when isn't it the acting). That's part of its charm though & even though amateurish there is fun to be had if you're in a Drive_in frame of mind
December 11, 2010
Hershell Gordon Lewis' biker movie involves a female biker gang, which I thought was just awesome, and I really liked the ending too. It was the rest of the movie that wasn't so hot. The movie gets pretty boring in some scenes, and a lot of the scenes with violence seem to belong in a horror movie, which is what the director is usually known for. Overall, an interesting movie, but it's just okay, not great.
½ December 11, 2010
"See! Female Hellcats Ruling Their Men With Tire-Irons As Their Instruments Of Passion!"

"See! The Authentic Initiation Ritual Never Before Dared On Film."

""Red Hot Mamas From Hell!"

"Nothing Stops Them -- They Stop At Nothing!"

"Soft, Hell!"

"Guts as hard as the steel of their hogs!"'

"Riding their men as viciously as they ride their motorcycles!"

One of the first, if not the first, women on bikes committing violence towards men films. So bad it's bad...

[sprays bug spray into Joe-Boy's face]
Whitey: Go fumigate yourself, crap-head!
½ October 25, 2010
camp with a capital c. costumes that look like they were made by 5th graders on a female biker gang that, even when they're killing people, can't be convincingly menacing. probably because they never stop spouting limericks (which they all laugh at) and they seem to have never learned how to curse. their wild orgies somehow happen without the removal of clothing. their gang of groupies, the "stud line," are addressed in a way that would sort of make them seem subjugated if everyone didn't seem to be having such a good time. the whole thing is so ridiculous you just have to laugh. AWESOME theme song. thanks, chockie!
June 19, 2010
Because of this movie, I will be a life-long man-eater. Grab you friends and family, plop on the couch together with a few beers in hand and a light additude and you will laugh your arse off. This is more of a girls night kind of movie. It IS about a bunch of sexy biker chicks. Complete with effects from the 60's, gangbangs and orgies, mopeds and motorcycles, fueding and death, this movie has nothing offending to the eyes or ears.
½ June 2, 2010
Ok this film has one of the best cacth prases ever ; "oh go fumeagate yourself crap head" thats so fucken funny on so many levels but other wise this early female biker gang film from slock mistro HERSCHELL GORDON LEWIS is kinda dull. Ok theres is bad cinema photography and terrible acting but its not that enetertaing in parts also i got a little anyoned atthe constaint use of the same fucken illistartion being spun to indcate a change in scences. Other wise its down right comical and a little enetertaing 5/10
February 25, 2009
Typisk exploitation, dejlig atypisk, men helt uden den stilmæssige originalitet som fx Faster pussycat kill kill har.
February 13, 2009
A very trashy and very stupid women empowerment film by H.G. Lewis. Seriously, it's almost sad.
½ October 14, 2008
Just as silly and trashy as you'd hope, but not quite bad enough to be a GREAT "BAD MOVIE." I thought it was just awful what they did to poor Ms. Honeypot!
½ August 27, 2008
Fun flick, with nasty, bad ass biker babes. I liked how the male and female roles were reversed, it made it fun it watch.

I enjoyed the ending a lot.
½ May 18, 2008
This has to be the worst film I've ever seen. PANTS. It's not good-bad it's just low budget and repetitive. 'Influenced by LSD"? Do me a favour!
½ February 6, 2008
Excellent 3rd date movie.
½ January 30, 2008
It is actually pretty progressive for its time, considering the all female biker gang does everything on their own term. The rival gang is a male gang, which gives the film an interesting dynamic. I can see why it is a cult classic.
December 13, 2007
This film is a must for HGL fans that are in it for his style not just his gore. It has a lots of his charm, and badass biker chicks are always great to watch.
December 1, 2007
If you see only one film in your life and this isn't it? Then you will never see this movie.
November 18, 2007
how did i not know about this?
November 13, 2007
A Herschell Gordon Lewis with a disgusting lack of gore. And the she-devils aren't really that hot so they're not worth watching...and then there's that song. Skip.