Reviews

• Jul 27, 2021

Love original she-ra best there is 80's cartoons rule.

Love original she-ra best there is 80's cartoons rule.

• Jul 27, 2021

Um dos melhores desenhos de todos os tempos.

Um dos melhores desenhos de todos os tempos.

• Dec 19, 2018

The classic She-ra is okay. It's not going to wow you or anything but it's alright.

• Nov 22, 2018

This show is pure garbage

This show is pure garbage

• Nov 19, 2018

If the producers of the new She-Ra series can give that piece of shit a 5 star rating without even watching the show, I can do the same thing for the original. At least I've got the balls to admit it.

• Jul 09, 2009

It's She-Ra the Princess of Power and the return of one of the best Villains in the World of the Masters of the Universe The Ruthless Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak.

• Jun 21, 2008

One of my childhood favorite!

One of my childhood favorite!

• Apr 21, 2008

I used to love She_Ra when I was a little girl!!!!

I used to love She_Ra when I was a little girl!!!!

• Mar 09, 2008

I've loved She-Ra ever since i was a little kid and still do,"I am the princess of power"

• Feb 25, 2008

I wonder if I can get my daughter into this as she gets older.

I wonder if I can get my daughter into this as she gets older.