She's Out of Control - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

She's Out of Control Reviews

August 31, 2010
Cute 80's film. Rated it half a star higher than it actually deserves because the 80's were my era and I always enjoy a flashback! Tony Danza is a bit over the top as the protective father, but the girls are both good and there's even a small role for Matthew Perry here. Just a nice little movie with a few laughs. May be a bit dated for today's teens, though.
July 29, 2010
Witless, dumb comedy which served only as a vehicle for Tony Danza who was quite popular at the time.
½ July 11, 2010
Typical 80's movie where Dad is overprotecting his teenage daughter. Nothing to really interest too many people.
½ April 12, 2010
Glasses? Braces? A ponytail?! She's hideous! But look what happens when we remove the unwanted elements and add some knee socks. Perhaps we should all try this. Perhaps we, too, will be OUT OF CONTROL.
½ February 15, 2010
predictable, but I still like it. it's an 80's movie.
October 29, 2009
very funny .. i love this movie
½ September 29, 2009
Typical movie of its time and lots of fun to watch!!!
August 18, 2009
I remember being really excited about going to see this on the cinema and i remember being disappointed that it wasnt as good as it looked.
June 3, 2009
this the one best movie in my book
June 3, 2009
I was hoping for some decent comedy from 80's but this movie was too easy to predict. Good to see Matthew Perry when he was so young.
June 2, 2009
the plot is ok but you can see everything coming.
April 26, 2009
Oh, well if Tony Danza's in it, how can I possibly pass this up?
April 11, 2009
ah!!!! She's Out of Control!
½ March 20, 2009
notice the name Matthew Perry is under in the credits
March 17, 2009
I loved this movie when I was a kid. I want to buy it now but can't find it anywhere.
½ February 3, 2009
I haven't seen this movie in so long but I used to watch it ALL the time...its just a funny movie about a geek that turns hottie and how daddy can't deal with it! It was funny when I didn't have kids!
November 29, 2008
Dobar je film... otac se nije ni okrenija a mala mu vec facka momke :D
½ October 9, 2008
classic! the girl takes off her glasses and let's her hair down and she's suddenly gorgeous and popular. i watched this movie til the tape ran thin when i was younger.
September 29, 2008
I had this movie on VHS and watched it all the time when I was a teenager. When I watched it now, all I could think of was how out of control 80s fashion was.
August 31, 2008