She's the Man - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

She's the Man Reviews

June 2, 2015
She's the Man is one of the dumbest, most unrealistic movies, but I love it. Even though Amanda Bynes is beyond AWFUL at pretending to be a man, she's hilarious and charming. You fall in love with her instantly. As teen Shakespeare adaptations go, this one is my favorite. It's a spunky, dim-witted, sexy fun time.
May 28, 2015
is this like shaspers twelve night
½ May 15, 2015
Aww it was an adorable film.
Love these Shakespeare remakes taking place in highschool.
It was a bit cheesy but that it what made it fun too.Whatever happend to films like that?
"gotta turn on the sprinklers" bit made me lol ( the half a star is for that part alone)
Despite the humour there was a good serous point here too. Take from it what you will, view of women in sports, following your dreams, prejudice, liking cheese. All valid points.
May 14, 2015
Amanda Bynes was good in this film....too bad she went crazy.
May 6, 2015
a half-decent rom com that throws away almost all its potential to be memorable. Though a sober Amanda Bynes and youthful Channing Tatum are adorable at first; especially Bynes, she has the look and comedic touch of Ellen DeGeneres in most of the second act, its uninspired arc and underwhelming outcome leave audience in disappointment.
May 3, 2015
oh well, cheesy teen rom com. not hurting anyone. not very smart but sorta entertaining.
April 27, 2015
Completely absurd and not very funny. Although David Cross does bring something to the table.
April 3, 2015
girls can do all things that boys can do
March 28, 2015
Well, this was cute.
March 20, 2015
This a funny movie and a great movie
March 5, 2015
This is such a great movie, it's got comedy, romance...literally fun for the whole family and I think the storyline is fantastic!!
March 2, 2015
channing tatum is an american hero.
February 16, 2015
Love this movie ~,??~?
February 6, 2015
Another great teenage variety chick flick. Once again everyone is happy in the end, but it's okay because you are happy when it's all over!
February 1, 2015
Amanda Bynes and Channing Tatum at their best.
January 29, 2015
Amanda Bynes gives it everything she's got but She's the Man still has nothing on the kind of teen comedies that preceded it. Full review later.
January 13, 2015
Amanda Bynes was not funny in the lead role, and the film falls flat in my eyes.
January 2, 2015
Amanda Bynes and Channing Tatum are halarious in this funny, romantic movie
½ November 30, 2014
This was not what I was expecting in terms of the plot, or the level of acting at all. But there were still some truly hilarious scenes. Oh and for all the women who swoon for Channing Tatum he is in there so that alone may be reason enough to watch it.
½ November 27, 2014
A hilarious movie! Even though it's cliche as hell~