She's Too Young - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

She's Too Young Reviews

July 30, 2015
Pretty good TV movie. Really shows what peer pressure and wanting to fit in can lead to. Makes me glad I was unpopular quite honestly.
The cast are good, all three of the girls and Tommy - he had kind of a young Jon Cryer as Duckie vibe happening. Worked nicely against the popular jerks.
A bit preachy, but it is a lifeline movie, so kind of goes with the genre. I enjoyed it.
½ June 9, 2014
nobody acts like this. this is ridiculous and looks like it comes out of like 1997, not 2004
½ January 10, 2014
A very informative film, but a bit overdone I'll admit.
½ October 7, 2013
This movie was ok. It was basically your typical lifetime film. There's a lesson to be learned for young people who see it and hopefully it will make young people think twice about decisions they're making. I've seen it a couple times it's pretty good but not a favourite lifetime.
July 6, 2013
health class though >>>

take it off, take it all off!!! lol.
February 4, 2013
Well done movie. I think based on true facts if I remember back that far (9 years ago now). Presumably, not all fourteen-year-olds in well off communities behave like that. Peer pressure is a bitch.
½ October 30, 2012
Educational, Entertaining, and completely made for cable but not as bad as other cable films.
October 26, 2012
I,really liked it allo!!
October 15, 2012
Good movie - one of the better Lifetime movies.
July 1, 2012
Had to watch it in health class and it wasn't bad at all.
May 12, 2012
Good movie one of my favorties love it nd u will to
April 5, 2012
This movie is awesome!!!!
March 8, 2012
Very well done. This movie really makes you think. Mike Erwin and Alexis Dziena shone in this movie. The rest of the cast was alright, though I expected a better performance by Marcia Gay Harden.
½ June 7, 2011
This movie I swear was made to scare the hell out of those stay at home moms that have nothing to do but sit around and watch Lifetime movies during the day and then hover over their children trying to control them. I pretty much laughed my way through this movie, and I just need to make a side comment; I do not like Alexis Dziena she is very annoying.
June 2, 2011
wow. she's extra stupid!! she reallt though he'd treat her different from any other slut he banged? REALLY?! hoes these days.. she's ugly too! wtf! smh....
May 16, 2011
Acting was horrible...but what does one expect from a made for TV movie?
February 8, 2011
I am ashamed to say that i watched part of this Lifetime melodrama garbage. Girl likes boy. Parents are oblivious to some blaitant signs, and predictable confrontation ensues. It should be called "Brain Dead Parents" or "Synopsis of Every Lifetime Original Story". in all honesty - not the biggest peice of garbage out there.
May 22, 2010
ok 5 stars for being on of those entertaining lifetime movies. but a 1 for Alexis Dziena. she is so annoying. i hated her more in Nick & Nora's. but it def teaches TEENS the basics on not to sleep around. over all good movie, but its sad that stuff like this really happens and maybe not on the scale and how they portrayed it (with it being an entire school?), but it makes you think.
½ May 15, 2010
Very Entertaning Not Very Realistic!
May 11, 2010