Reviews

• Feb 28, 2016

Low-edge story with generic characters. The plot doesn't really get anywhere, and the whole shapeshifting subplot isn't expanded on much. Awful computer imagery, and some cringing dialog.

• Jun 02, 2014

When I saw the cover to the film "Shifter" I thought I was going to be in for some family friendly werewolf movie... I hadn't realised it was actually the Pulsepounders release of Shapeshifter that I had seen so many years before. So instead of some silly werewolf movie I was treated again to a spy thriller involving ancient religions, magic, music and SHAPESHIFTING! Not at all what I was expecting going in but fun and entertaining throughout thanks to some amazing cheese!

• Jun 29, 2008

Dette tror jeg er den dummeste filmen jeg noen gang har sett!

Dette tror jeg er den dummeste filmen jeg noen gang har sett!

• Feb 15, 2008

I only watched the whole movie because it was so lame that it was funny.

I only watched the whole movie because it was so lame that it was funny.

• Mar 08, 2007