Shoot the Hero Reviews

• Jan 15, 2013

"The movie is dumb, silly, and sometimes funny. I don't know why people waste their time making these types of films. But here is a good example of a shitty film that has shitty acting and was a waste of money that could have went towards a decent film. Waste of my time, their time and film. Move along. Nothing to see here."

• Jan 02, 2013

Worst movie ever ! Avoid at all costs

Worst movie ever ! Avoid at all costs

• Jun 27, 2012

That was weird but anything with Danny Trejo in it I will check out .

That was weird but anything with Danny Trejo in it I will check out .

• Dec 21, 2011

This movie is pretty much what would happen if Simon Pegg tried to remake a Quentin Tarantino movie on a shoestring budget. The product is admittedly a hair more interesting than awful. I have to say that Jason Mewes is a slightly better actor than I gave him credit for. I would have like to see what Christian Sesma could have done with more time, money and planning.

• Jun 18, 2011

Too long, & cold, even for an 80 minutes feature.

Too long, & cold, even for an 80 minutes feature.

• May 22, 2011

jay, from jay and silent bob. not a bad movie. mindless action. something to watch on a rainy day.

• Feb 13, 2011

De esas de historias interconectadas con 2 que me caen bien, Danny Trejo y Jason Mewes (Jaaaaaaay!)!! entretenidilla! bien lowbudget pero jaala!

• Feb 02, 2011

Whoa. Haven't seen such a bad movie since Attack of the Killer Refrigerator....

Whoa. Haven't seen such a bad movie since Attack of the Killer Refrigerator....

• Feb 02, 2011

WTF terrible movie hoping with Jason Mewes and Danny Trejo it would at least be cheesily funny but NO

• Sergio E Super Reviewer
    Jan 12, 2011

This movie had potential. However, and I put emphasis on however, the movie failed to deliver. I'll admit when I decided to watch this film it was due to seeing Jason Mewes in the lead, as I am a big fan of the films he has done with Kevin Smith and I find him highly entertaining. That was what made me sit down to watch the film andI felt a connection and sympathy for Jason's character, as it was unlike any I have seen him in before and he was just a different person than I had seen him in any film but it still wan't enough to save the movie. The nice part of the movie was that you saw different sides of the story as the came together, although a bit too far out there at times, but still it was what worked best for the movie. Another nice thing about the movie was the music and score, very nice choice of music that went quite well with the movie. As for the cast and their acting. Well don't expect award winning performances here, because you will be sorely disappointed. Now, some parts of the movie actually came off quite alright, but other parts were bordering on being annoying to watch or just downright irritating. The storyline is fairly easy to follow, though it is suffering from some flaws and some parts that were just too hard to digest or fully believe in. "Shoot the Hero" failed to captivate me, and I was left bored about three-quarters into the movie. I almost gave up on it, but stuck through with it, just for the sake of finishing it. This is not the type of movie that I will be returning to again for a second time. Once was more than enough. In overall, the movie was well-intended but it failed to shine and failed to come through in a plausible manner. There are far better and far more interesting movies on the market, play it safe and put your money on something else. A 30-something couple unintentionally become involved in a botched jewel heist while shopping for wedding rings. The plot thickens when the crooked casino owner who engineered the heist hires two unassuming hit men to clean up the mess, and the soon-to-be husband and wife find themselves discovering new things about themselves and their relationship.