Shootfighter: Fight to the Death - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shootfighter: Fight to the Death Reviews

October 31, 2015
One of the greatest martial arts films of all time. Michael Bernardo, Bolo Yeung, William Zabka and Martin Kove all deliver riveting performances in this no-holds-barred, action-packed movie.
½ June 1, 2014
Though it maybe formulaic, Shootfighter is a pulse-pounding actioner with a decent plot and reunites "Karate Kid" antagonists, William Zabka and Martin Kove, in two solid performances.
July 4, 2011
Very generic except some pseudo-gory scenes and someone with Hodgkin's disease as an extra.
½ April 7, 2011
Shootfighter is so a great movie.
A love the fighting scene's is the movie.
It's not a big story.
But still a love this movie.
The best movie with Bolo Yeung.
December 4, 2010
Cool cool cool ... Rå og brutal og det er sådan jeg elsker kampfilm. Ikk så meget at sige, historien var cheesy og bla bla, men meget intens og fed :)
October 5, 2008
Old movie, don't expect lot's of flashy effects or something. Even so I liked it for some reason. Kinda good.
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
½ March 2, 2008
A cheesy but solid martial arts actioner in the vein of BLOODSPORT with your favorite 80's bully, William Zabka!!! Yes! Not only is he the good guy in this one but he also re-teams with KARATE KID alumni Martin Kove. Bolo Yeung also goes from villain to hero as he trains Zabka to hone his skills and kick ass! One of my favorite straight to video flix that's so bad it's good!
½ February 13, 2008
two dudes get mixed up in a fight to the death tournament in mexico, and bolo yeung has to bail them out. you get to see a guy's throat ripped out, a guy's heart ripped out, a guy's throat slashed open, and a guy's forearm smashed in half, along with tons of dumb fights. plus this movie is called "shootfighter"
½ October 12, 2007
Nice martial arts movie with some brutal violence and gore.
June 24, 2007
This film contains the greatest innovations in cinematic technique since "Birth of a Nation".
May 26, 2007
v/good fight the good fight woth watching
May 6, 2007
Bloody, and your heart just feels so tired after all the violence and death. I saw it when when I was little.
½ March 29, 2007
Decent martial arts movie,made better with the appearance of Bolo Yeung.
Best Of The Best is a better choice.