Shooting Fish - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shooting Fish Reviews

½ May 10, 2015
Slick, breezy, clever flick with an engaging cast makes for pure entertainment.
July 28, 2013
Awful not funny gross and plain stupid
December 7, 2012
Will have to watch this one. Not necassarily good or bad. Will see. Want to watch!
August 2, 2012
Not that good as I thought it would be, not that bad to run away from it either.
½ July 8, 2012
Excellent story! II like this movie.
May 22, 2012
Loved this film - a real Ealing Comedy for the 90's. Its got something that's missing from sooo many modern films - heart! Its not trying to change the world, there's no overbearing political message, its simply a well written, well acted piece of enjoyable good natured escapism - and all the better for that. Still stands up well today - proof that a good movie can stand the test of time. A shame that the so called professional reviewers only gave it 57% on RT - but then, they would probably prefer something with more 'message' - me, I simply like watching a good film. And this is one. End of.
May 21, 2012
Really enjoyed this film
February 6, 2012
Little known movie, but very funny.
July 31, 2011
Really enjoyed this film
½ July 5, 2011
Slightly above average brit comedy.
½ June 20, 2011
This is a very diffrent movie with lots of funny parts, i saw it on a flight the first time and didn't like it, then i saw it at home and i just love it, it is a very simple movie about cheating people of their money, but it is really cute, truelly enjoy it and can see it over and over again. a really good watch
½ May 13, 2010
Decent modern crime caper with the twist of a love interest in the middle. It doesn't take itself too serious which is a plus point.
May 1, 2010
A very enjoyable film. It's pretty clever and it's got a good cast. The big house at the end of the film I've been to :)
½ January 10, 2010
I've had this movie on my collection for couple of years and now that I've seen it, I regret not watching it earlier. It was a very nice example of why the British comedy is the best comedy.
September 2, 2009
Seen this a couple of times on TV. It's a little pretentious and implausible but I enjoyed it. I quite fancied Kate ;O)
½ July 13, 2009
A funny English comedy
May 6, 2009
Wonderfully bizarre and inventive.
April 12, 2009
English film, no more to be said !
shesdownbytheriver