Short Circuit 2 Reviews

• Jul 12, 2020

Pointless sequel that captures none of the fun of the original.

Pointless sequel that captures none of the fun of the original.

• Jun 26, 2020

It was a cute film, and worth watching if you're bored, but to me it failed to capture the magic of the original. Tim Blaney's voice as Johnny 5 also sounded kind of strained by comparison to the first film, as if he wasn't as crazy about the script either. At first, I wasn't even sure it was the same voice actor.

• Apr 09, 2020

Small-dreamed. Still, has its odd fun and charm.

Small-dreamed. Still, has its odd fun and charm.

• Feb 21, 2020

It just didn't have as much joy in it as the first film did. None of the remaining characters returned, only giving us a tired beat-by-beat story that goes on for far too long. I remember when it came out, I was excited. When I watched it at home, I was bored. I hadn't seen it in several years, and once again I watched it through. Still, it was mediocre. I would say it's hearts in the right place, but it's brain dead.

• Jan 09, 2020

After having seen both the original and this, back to back nights, I gotta say the nostalgia factor weighs in big time. Loved these as a kid and now having seen these as an adult, feels like I'm seeing it with a totally different perspective(I mean, duh obviously). Surprised Johnny 5 hasn't been rebooted, but that's probably a good thing.

• Nov 06, 2019

love this movie. very cool concept.

love this movie. very cool concept.

• Oct 25, 2019

Cheesy 80s family film.

Cheesy 80s family film.

• Oct 11, 2019

You gotta be completely out of your mind to dislike this movie.

You gotta be completely out of your mind to dislike this movie.

• Sep 21, 2019

I really enjoyed this film. I thought it was a great sequel. It is a must watch and you won't be disappointed. The whole family will love it if they like sci fi!

• Jul 15, 2019

Better than you don't remember.

Better than you don't remember.