Shorts: The Adventures of the Wishing Rock Reviews

• Feb 17, 2020

Just ok, but the 7 year old liked it.

Just ok, but the 7 year old liked it.

• Jul 14, 2019

6/10. 63/100

6/10. 63/100

• Mar 09, 2019

Beyond its target audience, Shorts is a poorly written CGI-fest that wastes some excellent veteran actors for a poorly directed effort by Robert Rodriguez which always finds a way to ruin every potentially good moment it creates.

• Jul 10, 2017

Only a couple of good skits with creative ideas but the rest of the skits are just a bunch of immature fart jokes or just plain disgusting and unfunny humor.

• Sep 13, 2016

That movie's unusual.

That movie's unusual.

• Jul 12, 2016

This film is very creative but it has some dumb scenes but It's a movie for the family so let the kids enjoy:)

• Jul 11, 2016

Shorts was overloaded, and childish, but it was a fun movie to watch.

Shorts was overloaded, and childish, but it was a fun movie to watch.

• Jun 28, 2016

Shorts: The Adventures of a Wishing Rock is a decent movie. This movie is good for kids like 5-12 year olds. I liked this movie when I were those ages, but now not really. I would suggest this movie.

• Jun 26, 2016

I thought it was actually good

I thought it was actually good

• Apr 25, 2015

Guilty Pleasure. As stupid as this is,It has the fun, imaginative energy that Rodriguez usually has in his kids films, but this one is a lot different. This is like Little Rascals with a wishing rock. It has a story that splits itself into several different stories, thats all out of place (It's the Pulp Fiction of kids movies, if you think about it)