Shrek 4-D (Shrek 3-D) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shrek 4-D (Shrek 3-D) Reviews

October 15, 2016
This is mildly funny, the animation is not bad (although it's very obvious that it was made for 3D), and the cast is as good as ever.
September 25, 2016
We got a donkey driving a carriage made from an onion, it's dark, and our horses are wearing sunglasses. Hit it, boys!
September 20, 2016
One of my favorite rides from my childhood.
May 6, 2016
Saw this at universal studios and this was really entertaining!
November 22, 2015
It's extremely akward, unnecessary short and I've no idea why did they make it. Even meeting beloved characters doesn't make it interesting.
August 23, 2015
It's short but I like it. I own it on DVD so I didn't see it in theater. Here's to hoping a blueray comes out sometime.
July 8, 2015
Great Universal attraction makes me want
4-D in the theaters. Ages 4+
January 28, 2015
Though it's obviously a gimmicky, in-your-face, 3-D spectacle, it's a very entertaining gimmicky, in-your-face, 3-D sppectacle.
January 12, 2015
Ahhhh yiss hail the Ogrelord.
August 22, 2014
I have seen this short movie a few times at Universal Orlando. The story is kind of ridiculous with Lord Farquaad returning in ghost form. It is meant to take place just after the first movie. I will say that it is a fun experience though. The physical effects in the theater are cool and while it is not a favorite it is on par with other 4-D films I have seen in my lifetime. (First viewing - Teen years)
July 19, 2014
I watched it at Universal Studios in Orlando. It was ok but not like the first movie Shrek.
May 15, 2014
love the ginger bread man!
April 9, 2014
Captain of the Guards
February 6, 2014
It's not as funny as the actual movie or its soon-to-be sequels, and it's too short, but it's still worth seeing anyway.
January 26, 2014
Fun enough to be enjoyable
January 14, 2014
A nice little addition to the first Shrek film and puts an end once and for all to Lord Farquaad.. or does it? Really something to see at Universal Studios where you get the whole "4-D" effect..
January 11, 2014
This short fills the gap between Shrek (2001) and Shrek 2 (2004)
½ January 7, 2014
Saw it at disneyland i think and actually felt like we were in it because we were actually experiencing it.
November 11, 2013
Lol. Back when "Shrek" was gold.
September 18, 2013
Saw it at universal studios. it is great with the moving chairs and the water effects, but I wouldn't want to see it with just 3d