Shrek Forever After Reviews

• Feb 10, 2020

Taking back the first movie's formula and turning it around with a few new ittems that actually work; balancing out the complete, continuous and aggresively bad joke that was the third movie by adding more drama, and actually reedeming the whole image of the franchise is, in my opinion, an excellent way of ending the Shrek story. Many people won't appreciate the true value of this movie because of it not being as comedical as the others, but unlike Shrek The Third, this movie is a gem.

• Feb 04, 2020

this movie is awesome. shrek is epic.

this movie is awesome. shrek is epic.

• Jan 27, 2020

Although the story itself is nothing to write home about, Shrek Forever After is able to recover the series from it's slope downward with it's better humor, animation, and extremely entertaining villain.

• Jan 26, 2020

This movie is really underrated.

This movie is really underrated.

• Jan 25, 2020

This movie is the underrated gem of the Shrek franchise, usually seen as bad because of the previous Shrek movie that we do not speak of, or as a cash grab. This is NOT a cash grab. It is an incredible movie.

• Jan 25, 2020

A nice comeback for Shrek

A nice comeback for Shrek

• Jan 23, 2020

Shrek 4 is a movie that makes you appreciate the good work, return to good ol' times.

• Jan 20, 2020

The music was much better in this than in the third movie, and the plot was even more nuanced; the problem is that the tone was so dark throughout the movie that I can't imagine how a young child would enjoy watching it. That's fine, but seeing as they were likely aiming for a broad audience the movie comes up short there. Rumpel made for an excellent villain and the comedy was possibly the best in the series. I was just thoroughly surprised at the dark tone and feeling of desperation that spread through the bulk of the movie with only a short scene at the end of the movie to make it better. I don't think children would understand the existential crisis Shrek was in with raising his kids and all that in the beginning.

• Jan 11, 2020

I think everyone should watch it

I think everyone should watch it

• Jan 07, 2020

The best of the Shrek franchise.

The best of the Shrek franchise.