Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th Reviews

July 12, 2016
This is really fucking stupid.
½ July 10, 2016
I am fully aware that this piece of crap is a spoof film, and I'm even aware that it's a spoof ON a spoof (Scary Movie). But it's just so awful. I seriously did not laugh once in this film.
June 2, 2016
Just watch Scary Movie.
½ April 18, 2016
Shriek if You Know What i Did Last Friday the 13th is an all-time underrated classic spoof, with humor much funnier than 'Scary Movie'. Delivers the goods '?? 1/4
September 23, 2015
While not a great comedy, I think this one's highly underrated. Coming out around the same time as Scary Movie which was a similar (and more successful) attempt at this type of film. I think the meta-logic towards the end is hilarious, the actors generally play their roles perfectly and the fact that the dumb police officer wasn't as overplayed as he was in Scary Movie should be commended.
½ August 3, 2015
Lampooning the teen horror genre, Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth is a poorly made film that hardly delivers any laughs. As the title indicates, it's a fairly straightforward spoof of Scream (with a little I Know What You Did Last Summer). And there are a bunch of sight gags and comedy skits thrown in as well. However, the jokes are rather lame and incredibly obvious. Still, the cast isn't that bad, and features some solid comedic actors; including Julie Benz, Tiffani Thiessen, and Tom Arnold. Yet overall, Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth is a heavy handed parody film that beats its jokes to death.
½ May 22, 2015
So stupid it's funny. I like how they made fun of horror movies like Scream did but after a while it just got ridiculous.
May 18, 2015
A so-called comedy that insults your intelligence.
½ February 25, 2015
Well, there were actually a few giggles happening for its stupidity. But then, of coz was the real spoof masterpiece.
October 29, 2014
REALLY boring. The worst spoof I've ever seen. They tried too hard way too much to be funny. It was just over the top and stupid.
½ September 3, 2014
This movie is just "toooo much"
½ April 27, 2014
So fricken stupid but I didn't actually hate it. Some parts got a few chuckles out of me.
April 16, 2014
Hilarious! The similarities between this and Scary Movie are stunning
½ April 13, 2014
Worse than the lame Scary Movie franchise.
½ July 26, 2013
Hilarious ..But pretty Much Like Scary Movie 1 Though !
June 27, 2013
Even it's pathetic long title tells you how bad it is
½ June 25, 2013
It's nice to see Majandrea Delfino in a film, but this is just a scary movie knockoff.
June 22, 2013
hilarious but too stupid to watch..
May 6, 2013
Even with a nonsense plot, uninspired characters and lame gags, Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th is much more better than Scary Movie 2.
½ April 15, 2013
This surfaced around the same time as Scary Movie, the general idea is that this was floating around before the Wayans' film but it was delayed and is subsequently seen as a rip-off. Such perceptions would do this film a disservice if it actually had anything to recommend it. In truth both this and Scary Movie are basically carbon copies of one another but Scary Movie does actually contain some decent laughs, Shriek... is devoid of pretty much any humour. Along with Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer this references the seminal spoof, Airplane. The pitfalls of this are obvious, evoke the ghost of one of the funniest films ever made and you only serve to highlight just how woeful your own film is.