Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th Reviews

February 22, 2013
They crammed too many jokes into it, far inferior to the Scary Movie series, though at least one actor went on to be in later Scary Movie sequals. A few good moments, and while I can't remember where or how I got the DVD, I am glad I got it used (probably from a garage sale)
February 14, 2013
This had funny moments. Apparently not enough because I kept wondering when it was going to end.
½ January 22, 2013
Sometimes a good parody can make the original better, while being great on its own. This one only does the first part.
January 22, 2013
Before Scary Movie came out, this movie was made. Alas, it's not as good as Scary Movie. By a lot.
December 14, 2012
Makes Scary Movie look intelligent by comparison.
December 13, 2012
another stupid movie like scary movie hahaha
December 12, 2012
The film's gags are so simple and stupid, but I still found myself laughing, the film is so brainless but I wont lie, I enjoyed it!
November 17, 2012
I have never liked stupid movies. and that is 1 stupid movie
½ October 20, 2012
A weak comedy mash-up of recent horror movies!
½ October 10, 2012
Far better than Scary Movie (released the same year, not a clue about which started production earlier), a shame there were no sequels to this one.

While the slapstick humor is occasionally wasteful, it never ceases trying for an extra laugh, even at the expense of the lead characters.
½ August 31, 2012
not as good as scary movie but funny
July 15, 2012
One lame joke after another, Scary Movie was SOOO much better!
June 2, 2012
Not particularly clever parody, but it is quite funny; surprisingly very little in way of extremities
May 11, 2012
It is what it is. Funny and stupid. So I enjoy it. Halloween and Friday the 13th strike on the same day (which is impossible) and a hockey-masked man starts killing. Then his mask melts into the form of Ghostface. I enjoyed much of this movie. People say it is a rip-off of "Scary Movie". Another parody movie where the killer is Ghostface. Even though this movie came out after it, it began production before "Scary Movie" did.
½ April 26, 2012
There's none of the gross jokes like in Scary Movie and more dark and clever humor. Also, it's so dumb and bad and out there, that it's funny.
½ April 20, 2012
It had unnessecary pop-ups, the acting sucks, badly. (Pardon my french).
½ April 19, 2012
Weird and wacky movie.
½ April 18, 2012
For a parody movie, it could have been a lot worse. It may not be an actual horror movie, but I applaud them taking on several different movies in one spoof. The best parts came from the teenagers themselves, and I like the twist of the killer not actually killing anyone other then the "Kennys". (cameramen) I was bored when it came to the adults doing nothing. I got the part that they were not doing the job, but except for the strip poker scene, came in awkwardly. I especially liked Majandra Delfino as Martina.
½ April 11, 2012
XP such an awesomely funny spoof of horror movies!
½ April 5, 2012
Some funny bits, but overall not that great a parody.