Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th Reviews

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Dec 18, 2019

If you read the title, you already know what you're in for.

If you read the title, you already know what you're in for.

• Nov 25, 2019

Hello Reader, I find the SHRIEK IF YOU KNOW WHAT I DID LAST FRIDAY THE 13TH Film to be an Entertaining Film, over the SCARY MOVIE Movies, and That is Why I Own the DVD.

• Sep 25, 2019

I loved this movie. Its supposed to be a dumb funny movie. Its not trying to be anything it isnt. This movie knows its cheesy and it embraces it. The jokes are a little dated but can still make me laugh to this day. Wouldnt recomend it to all the "serious critcs" here because its dumb, but its also alot of fun if you just keep in mind the fact that its supposed to be dumb. Long story short i love this movie, sits along side the "scary movie" series in my mind.

• Mar 18, 2018

I know Scary Movie beat Shriek to getting released in the theaters...but if you clear your mind and watch it as if Scary Movie didn't exist...Shriek is a really funny movie.

• Jul 22, 2017

A parody of a parody. While you might not laugh at every scene like in Scary Movie, this parody takes a creative direction that's unique. Not just parodying Scream or I Know What You Did Last Summer, but also parodying the parody Scary Movie. One of my favorite scenes is the ending, with it's big and hilariousness plot twist, when you discover who the killer is.

• Jun 02, 2016

Just watch Scary Movie.

Just watch Scary Movie.

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Aug 03, 2015

Lampooning the teen horror genre, Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth is a poorly made film that hardly delivers any laughs. As the title indicates, it's a fairly straightforward spoof of Scream (with a little I Know What You Did Last Summer). And there are a bunch of sight gags and comedy skits thrown in as well. However, the jokes are rather lame and incredibly obvious. Still, the cast isn't that bad, and features some solid comedic actors; including Julie Benz, Tiffani Thiessen, and Tom Arnold. Yet overall, Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth is a heavy handed parody film that beats its jokes to death.

• May 22, 2015

So stupid it's funny. I like how they made fun of horror movies like Scream did but after a while it just got ridiculous.

• Feb 25, 2015

Well, there were actually a few giggles happening for its stupidity. But then, of coz was the real spoof masterpiece.

• Oct 29, 2014

REALLY boring. The worst spoof I've ever seen. They tried too hard way too much to be funny. It was just over the top and stupid.