Shut Up And Kiss Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shut Up And Kiss Me Reviews

April 29, 2013
didn't really care 4 this tripe.
½ April 11, 2011
Decent story that was ok, but the acting was less so. Although corny and mostly ridicolous it was actually enjoyable. Just quit thinking for one hour and a half.
May 14, 2009
how i can see the movie ????
December 12, 2008
This was surprisingly watchable for what it was. I expected to turn it off after ten minutes, actually watched the whole thing and quite enjoyed it. Kristin Richardson is very likeable in this and though the characters weren't entirely convincing, I did care enough to see what happened to them all at the end. Fun no-brainer rom com.
August 6, 2008
If it wasn't for Kristin Richardson, I wouldn't have watched more than 30 minutes or so. Gotta support Kristin afterall!
½ July 31, 2008
This gets a decent average rating here, but I find it difficult to like. It makes no sense at all, and the only good actors were the dogs. Still, some points for Krista Allen and for the attempt to create some screwball moments that I actually enjoyed in the first half of the movie.
February 17, 2008
I love this movie...its like my fav!! :)
February 13, 2008
odd movie so many times that i almost just turned it off
January 9, 2008
i like it soooooooo much
December 15, 2007
Ok story line but was missing a lot.
½ December 13, 2007
Couldn't put it better than the critique below by Kate...
"Oh. My. God. This film was so terrible that the very word "terrible" feels like an overstatement.

Plot? What is this... plot... thing you speak of?

Acting? I'm beginning to think such a skill is a myth.

I would rather pour arsenic in my eye...(read more)s than watch this movie again."

Ditto
½ November 27, 2007

Plot? What is this... plot... thing you speak of?

Acting? I'm beginning to think such a skill is a myth.

I would rather pour arsenic in my eyes than watch this movie again.
½ November 23, 2007
Can't be taken too seriously but is very amusing and fun to watch. A nice "romantic comedy".
November 11, 2007
It was so stupid! I had a few laughs through it but it's one of those "we had nothing better to produce" sort of comedy.
½ August 31, 2007
this movie is ok not the best but hey i like it
August 20, 2007
I like it when I hear that.
August 4, 2007
i love romance storys
July 25, 2007
so fucking hotttttttttttttt
June 12, 2007
haha.. ahh this movie.. is a weird movie.. i thought it was a waste of time watchin it
½ June 1, 2007
Chris Barnes was a little quirky in this but Krista Allen was awesome with her Italian accent!!