Side FX Reviews

• Jan 04, 2021

A terrible version of Stephen King's book. I with Amber Herald who is radioactive.

• Sep 13, 2016

Nice attempt to make a horror-vampire-zombie movie - NOT

Nice attempt to make a horror-vampire-zombie movie - NOT

• Jan 12, 2010

I would recommend this movie. It is a movie that has action, and specially suspense. If you are the type of person that like to watch those type of movies, then this would be a good option. *Sponsored Post

• May 31, 2009

I haven't heard or seen this movie until recently. I like the plot of the movie and the story line follows appropriately for a low-budget film.

• Sep 09, 2008

waste of flim and time

waste of flim and time

• Aug 25, 2008

Nicely done. An extreemely low budget movie but still the story made up for lameness. I loved the history behind the drug and the tieins into history, like Vlad the Impailer. Really an overall great movie. 6 outa 10.

• May 16, 2006

[center] [font=Century Gothic][size=3]<>If your wandering through your local movie store and happen upon Side FX can I give you a suggestion? Skip it and keep walking. There are other movies out there more deserving of your time. Ok the cover looks cool, the back reads good but don’t be fooled. [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/01/239201.jpg[/img] Side FX actually has a bit of a back story. It is about a drug that was created back in the 1600's. This drug had mind blowing effects and also dangerous side effects. The side effect was that some select few turned into blood drinking animals. The church discovered this and destroyed the drug and all effected by it. [/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Century Gothic][size=3]Now modern day college students have gotten their hands on the drug and plan on using it at a Halloween party. They have no idea about the side effect of the drug called AYCE. Tuesday (Amanda Philips) gets slipped the drug in her drink by her roommate Matt. (Todd Swift) and starts to experience odd things. A loony old coot tracks Tuesday down to let her know about the drug. Seems he recreated the drug back in the 60’s and knows about it all too well. It’s up to Tuesday to save her friends from the terrible drug before it’s too late. Will she make it or will she end up dying in the process? I won’t tell if for some reason you feel strangle compelled to watch this heaping pile of crap. [/size][/font] [/center] [center] [/center] [center] [font=Century Gothic][size=3][/size][/font] [/center] [center] [/center] [center][font=Century Gothic][size=3]Ok, now this was a low budget movie and it shows. Most low budgets try to look anything but low budget or if they do show they do it well. This one doesn’t. The cast tries to do well but ends up flopping. The special effects were worse than a local haunted house. The sad thing is that the story is a good story and I think that with a larger budget this could have been a good movie. It was slow and I was bored with it most of the time til about the last 15 or 20 minutes of the movie. [/size][/font] [/center] [center] [/center] [center] [font=Century Gothic][size=3][/size][/font] [/center] [center] [/center] [center][font=Century Gothic][size=3]Save yourself the pain of watching this one and skip it. No recommendation here for this one. [/size][/font] [/center]