Silent Night, Zombie Night - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Silent Night, Zombie Night Reviews

½ December 7, 2015
Another zombie movie. Oh takes place in December. Nice twist.
May 2, 2014
A tired bit of zombie dramedy, Silent Night, Zombie Night is a total waste of a good horror title...
½ January 27, 2013
A low-budget zombie flick with both a decent plot and acting. No kidding!

This IS a low-budget movie, with all the limitations that come with it, but with a decent script and some talented actors they´ve actually made the most of it and made a pretty good movie. The gore and special effects are acceptable, but what really lifts this movie far above so many other low-budget horror movies is that they actually have a decent script with an interesting story and plenty of drama revolving around a love triangle. The acting is also far better than usual as I mentioned, so as a zombie flick connoisseur I must say I was very positively surprised by this one...
Ani
January 3, 2013
Okay so it's not the best zombie movie out there, but it is A ZOMBIE movie. It is a love triangle set int he middle of the zombie apocalypse, there is a lot of room for improvement, but over all it is entertaining.
January 3, 2013
Pretty good low budget zombie flick. Wasn't bored at all. Maybe could be less on the romance stuff though. Better than most zombie flicks I've seen.
½ February 17, 2012
A B-movie, a D- grade.
½ January 8, 2012
Someone I knew, a zombie-lover, got me this for X-mas. I never heard of it, I can understand why. Sean Cain, who brought us Naked Beneath the Water (2006), wait, another movie gone straight to the small screen. The movie does not add much to any zombie movie, it just starts off in a neighborhood when some slow and fast/more predator acting zombies are roaming the streets. There's only a handful of dull, flat characters who are clueless on how to overcome this zombie infestation. Oh, there's a love triangle, a group of survivors bent on rescuing our three heroes. The movie ends as abruptly as it started. There's no humor, suspence, action, gore...definetly a re-gift.