Silent Predators Reviews

• Jun 11, 2016

Silent Predators has some nice shots of snakes, but otherwise is another run of the mill pest control monster movie. The action never takes off, and the characters are bland. It doesn't do much that other snake movies haven't already.

• Sep 20, 2012

Silent Predators doesn't do anything wrong in itself, it's just that it's so unoriginal & clichà (C)d that you will have probably seen every part of this film or character somewhere else. ..only worth bothering with if you have nothing else to watch...

• May 13, 2012

A silly film with hammy acting. Even the tote doesn't make sense as they are rattlesnakes and not silent!

• Jun 30, 2011

Stupid title. Rattlesnakes aren't exactly 'silent.'

Stupid title. Rattlesnakes aren't exactly 'silent.'

• Mar 27, 2011

pretty awful movie. so far fetched

pretty awful movie. so far fetched

• Dec 13, 2009

• Aug 03, 2009

Rattlesnakes are gonna get you, your kids, and your pets.

Rattlesnakes are gonna get you, your kids, and your pets.

• Jul 15, 2008

This was an awesome movie. If you like movies like Anaconda or any movie that has to do w/ snakes you should watch this. This movie is V3RY realistic and more likely to actully happen, and Im not saying that it will.

• Feb 28, 2007

This movie was well acted and well directed. The storyline was good and ending was surprising. I was hoping that the snakes could have been kept for more observation. It was a good movie and I would like to see it put on TV again or at least released to video.

• Dec 29, 2006

5.5/10. It is a cheesy television made predictable film, but for some crazy reason I actually liked it. Mind you, it isn't anything great but it rarely failed to hold my interest. Not completely believable, but more so than I was expecting. Athough the unscrupulous housing developer was way too cliched.