Silent Scream - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Silent Scream Reviews

November 16, 2016
An alright slasher, but nothing to make it stand out too much. A "family" style slasher, which takes a lot of its cue from Psycho.
½ November 2, 2016
Decent slasher with more Hitchcockian leanings. Rebecca Balding makes for a spunky and delightful heroine and it's always nice to see genre legends like Yvvone DeCarlo and Barbara Steele on screen. The story is nothing new and relies on the tropes of the "old dark house" movies of yore, but the story is intriguing enough in a V.C. Andrews kind of way to keep one interested until the end. It's a slow burn, which might turn off a few viewers expecting splashy slashings, but the more patient audience members might enjoy it.
½ February 12, 2016
"Silent Scream" has its tense moments, but it falters by the end with some confusion regarding characters. A so-so film that could have been better.
March 22, 2011
Creepy and suspensful!
July 4, 2010
from what i have seen of the shorts it looks good
LittleMissBloodAndGuts
June 28, 2010
This is a remake, (original, 1981, and one of the first movies to use CGI editing effects) and I fear the worst, but I am hoping against hope that they improved it rather than fucked it up.
October 23, 2009
I was addicted to this movie when it first came out. In my opinion it was one of the scriest movies ever made. I just found it on a file sharing site and burned it on to disc. I was watching it with a friend who had never seen it. Within the first 15 minutes my friend almost had a heart attack and jumped out of his seat. It is very true what they say about this film "You don't have time to scream!". I think they should remaster it and re release it. It's a timeless horror classic. Great movie!