Silver Surfer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Silver Surfer Reviews

December 5, 2012
what?!?!? can it be the strongest foot solider of galaxtas is going to have his own movie! only thing that comes to mind is can't wait!!!!!
November 8, 2012
Oh hell no. Not if Fox is making it.
August 27, 2012
This better be better than fantasic 4: rise of the sliver surfer.
May 22, 2012
This better be better than fantasic 4: rise of the sliver surfer.
½ April 9, 2012
it would be cool. to see
January 22, 2012
Tell me more info please... I have read 2014 to be released.... i have also read it has been abandoned in rumor... any information as to the status of this movie would be awesome, I can't wait to see Galactus on Screen, lol
November 26, 2011
seems a bit odd, giving a movie to a small comic book character. but they are keeping the same guy that 'preformed' the surfer. (laurence fishbourne provided the voice.) and i really like odd.
June 27, 2011
I'm honestly sick of comic book movies. I also cannot take the silver surfer seriously.
March 21, 2011
hape that this movie come out.
a can't wiat from it.
November 30, 2010
might be interesting
April 17, 2010
A Friend of mine talked with him at a comic con type thing and he said that he is only under contract to do this film for a year and half longer after that they would have to re-sign him if they want him in this film in the future. He has probably been signed for this film since Fantastic Four 2.
January 13, 2010
Sera interesante ver si al Silver surfer le hacen una historia decente y un Galactus que tenga forma...
November 18, 2009
if it happens and they dont fuck silver surfer up again
October 21, 2009
Really? Awesome. I just hope it is better than the Craptastic Four movie he was in.
½ October 17, 2009
Fair one...Jess is hot..
September 28, 2009
obvio, no me la pierdo!!
September 22, 2009
So there is gonna be another marvel spinoff, whats next is deadpool gonna have his own spinoff movie, oh wait he is.
½ September 11, 2009
Some effects, like in most fight, Surfer and earthly scenes were pretty impressive. I liked it even if it seemed a bit corney to some critics.
August 24, 2009
the fantastic four movies were good i guess i may wanna watch this
August 21, 2009
Add a review (optional)...