Silver Tongues - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Silver Tongues Reviews

June 21, 2014
Character actors, who, in my opinion are some of the best actors around, are finally given the chance to ace leading roles in this unsettling film about a sociopathic, deeply cruel couple who somehow manage to blend in with the rest of the world. It is powerfully icky, but you won't be able to look away. The director's skill in this movie is in making mental torture every bit as gruesome as anything physical.
½ January 5, 2014
Wow what a twisted tale.
November 10, 2013
very creepy, very intriguing, great performances. I was fascinated from beginning to end.
August 31, 2013
At times, cleverly indulgent In others, bitterly unfulfilling.

01/9/2013
½ December 16, 2012
Between a 6/10 and 7/10, this is a polarizing film that swirls with an eerie unease of narrative twists and unanswered questions. The payoff one expects never really materializes --but maybe that's the point.
November 25, 2012
I like its quirky, Frenchie style, but it's real bizarre on the other hand.
November 8, 2012
A not very well heard of film that all film fans should see if they get the chance.
September 10, 2012
böse und unterhaltsam
½ September 8, 2012
This movie was captivating from start to finish, but I have no clue what just happened.
August 25, 2012
Creepy and pointless just made me shake my head in disappointment.
August 23, 2012
brilliant. Writers still exist after all
August 19, 2012
Follow this sick couple as they travels and played havoc on other people lives with their mind games...
July 4, 2012
This was a crazy, bizarre movie. Wow.
June 30, 2012
Silver Tongues is a film that captures your attention from the start and does not release it till the very end! Dark, tense and very ironic, it is one of the most original plots I have ever seen on screen.The story follows a man and a woman as they go around testing the human condition and making people question themselves, their beliefs, and those they profess to know. The road of destruction that they carve causes the audience to wonder where they will turn next and what fate they will fall victim to. The acting is amazing and the story is constantly keeping you guessing what will happen next even though it is impossible to even start finding out what the next move is. I highly recommend it!
November 22, 2011
A fully fleshed out of Milan Kundera's "The Hitchhiking Game." Just even more devastating. It's as perfect as it gets with performances that are beyond anything else you'll ever see.
November 20, 2011
Seen at the 2011 Florida Film Festival. A biting, incendiary feature debut for Simon Arthur. You can't keep your eyes off of Lee Tergesen and Enid Graham, who fully embody these vicious characters in every frame. This will leave you surprised and with plenty of food for thought. Easily the best movie I've seen so far this year.