Simmba Reviews

• May 25, 2019

Its a good entertainer but lacking the emotional punch form TEMPER

Its a good entertainer but lacking the emotional punch form TEMPER

• May 19, 2019

Simmba is a fun entertainer with the first half being full of laughs, Ranveer Singh shines as a rascal cop. The second half gets emotional, preachy, and is action-filled, not something I enjoyed, although the young ones around me loved all the punches and kicks.

• Apr 26, 2019

just 1 song is good and bakwas movie.

just 1 song is good and bakwas movie.

• Mar 31, 2019

• Jan 21, 2019

Just one word, pathetic

Just one word, pathetic

• Jan 14, 2019

Best movie ever!! Great acting by Ranveer Singh, Sara Ali Khan and Sonu Sood. As always great direction by Rohit Shetty. Definitely a movie that is worthwhile to watch. It was action packed with an acute touch of humor, and spread awareness of serious topics that people should be educated with more. Well done Simmba team!

• Jan 12, 2019

Horrible movie. No Rhyme or reason for any dialogue. Over dramatic scenes. Just another singham imitation

• Jan 10, 2019

I don't get the low rating. The 1st half was deliciously over the top and fun. The 2nd half held more serious subject matter, but the guest appearances, especially the 1st one, were amazing. I enjoyed it, so did the friend I saw it with.