Simon Birch - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Simon Birch Reviews

December 20, 2017
Great movie! First movie my kids ever cried! Buying it for my grandcgildren to see now. Kids need to see some emotional movies. They really have no empathy these days.
½ July 18, 2017
Good adaptation of Irving's book.
June 24, 2017
This movie was really good and had the perfect story to tell.
May 25, 2017
All these haters have absolutely no soul. Lovely film. Heartwarming, humorous, and a new favorite of mine.
½ February 23, 2017
Such an underrated film, Simon Birch delivers laugh, love, and tears all in one film!
½ December 5, 2016
It has been like 18 years since I've seen this movie! Looking back, I don't think that I'd like to watch it again because of the sexual references which our young protagonist gives. There is some heart, and a few funny moments, but nothing to shout home about.
August 4, 2016
Simon maybe a little person but he is a hero!
½ February 6, 2016
A wonderful coming-of-age film about a disfigured boy. Don't watch if you don't want to cry in front of your girlfriend.
½ November 1, 2015
Simon Birch guilts the audience into appreciating this unrealistic character such as Simon due to his cute appearance as well as the different situations he encounters. It's honestly hard for me to watch because of how unoriginal and corny this film is. F
September 23, 2015
Beautiful Film definitely made me feel so much emotions.
July 26, 2015
Beautiful story of friendship and one boy's unwavering faith.
June 4, 2015
This is one of those sentimental dramas that just tries too hard.
December 21, 2014
havent seen it in a long time but apsolutly love this movie!
October 7, 2014
Such an amazing inspirational story!!! This is one of the best movies I've seen in awhile. It goes to show that it doesn't matter how tall, muscular or just how big you are you can still do big things being small. :) I definitely recommend!
½ August 31, 2014
This is the best tearjerker dramedy I Have seen since "Lifted". Never knew
about it until today. Nice to see David Strathairn and Joseph Mazzello reunited after "The River Wild" in 1995. Jim Carrey cameo was a great surprise.
½ August 4, 2014
(First viewing - Late childhood)
July 5, 2014
The critics goofed again by giving this a 44%
Rating. Movie is sensitive with moral message.
June 17, 2014
Another inspirational movie indeed! Watched it for the first time on my Education 13 course :-)
May 1, 2014