Simon Says - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Simon Says Reviews

December 18, 2011
As a whole the film has nothing new to offer the land of low budget horror movies. Crispin Glover was quite frankly bad in this film, I'm not really familiar with his prior roles but after this I can't say I'd expect anything over decent. Overall a rather watery plot but with all the flying axes and machetes this could have made a great over the top 3D movie!
November 16, 2011
It was your average scary movie revolving around five college friends that choose to spend their vacation debauching at the riverside. They find the perfect place to camp out, but end up crossing paths with twin brothers, Simon and Stanley (played by Crispin Glover). The twins start to kill the campers in some extremely creative & gruesome ways- hint you will see many pickaxes flying all over. Enjoy the splatter! Oh BTW its on Netflix streaming, otherwise I would not have rented it..
½ November 9, 2011
This movie is soooo insanely bad that it's one of my favorite movies of all time, It's not intended to be a comedy and that's what makes it so great, it may be the worst horror movie or movie of all time but that's what makes it so damn enjoyable, bundles of laughs, unintentional maybe but it worked fine for me
October 21, 2011
You actually don't care if they die or not, oblivious, doesn't make any sense whatsoever, but it did try to show some effort.
½ September 26, 2011
Chrispian Glover might actually be a decent actor, if he wasn't so hell bent on taking his weirdo charisma to the extreme. ''Simon Says'' even fails at being your typical slasher flick, because of it.
½ September 25, 2011
Inept in every department but some wickedly gory kills and a wonderfully off-the-handle Glover help redeem the film to watchable standards.
½ August 7, 2011
Well... Aside from the impossible pick axe throwing contraptions with the endless supply of axes it wasn't a bad movie.
½ August 5, 2011
Barry says dont watch this shit
½ August 5, 2011
nothing good about this film. if I could give it zero I would.
July 19, 2011
Always creepy Crispen Clover & his brother Bruce star in this gore festival .
July 18, 2011
Awful film but quite funny because of how bad it is. The budget must have been very low.
June 27, 2011
Don't take this horror flick seriously and you will enjoy it more. I laughed a few times... Simon Says just don't expect much.
½ June 25, 2011
This film is as unimaginative and generic as it gets. It does however get two things right. Excellent death scenes and Crispin Glover plays a good psychopath. Worth a watch I guess, but definently doesn't demand repeated viewings.
June 7, 2011
A very good horror movie with a twisted plot.
May 11, 2011
"B-Cheese, horror fans, will definately see the potential in this one." Crispin Glover, never ceases to amaze this movie-go-er.
½ April 16, 2011
One of the dumbest movies I've ever tried to watch. Actually, I'm not really paying too close's just on in the background.
April 12, 2011
A triumph in ridiculousness. Prepare for hilarious deaths, confusing plot holes, and lots and lots of pickaxes. Not really a horror film, prepare to laugh, not to scream.
March 20, 2011
Five Teens, Spring Break Vacation and Woods. Does it sound like every other horror out there? .... Yes but this is even worse than them! Crispin Glover plays intrigueing characters and at times i like him but when you've got a lame ass movie like this, its hard to forgive him! Although i did watch this to the predictable end. Gosh knows why!! I wouldn't bother watching this or paying any money to see it. May 3, 2010
½ February 25, 2011
Exellent blen of the terrible (the 'teens) and the brilliant (Crispin Glover). It gets in your head and starts slinging pickaxes!
February 7, 2011
Probably one of the best movies I've seen!