A Simple Wish - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Simple Wish Reviews

½ June 26, 2015
Uuuugghh! The humanity!??
½ May 12, 2015
Kids will like this but the adults will be bored.
½ November 12, 2014
I used to really love this when I was younger. It has lost a little of its luster since then, but I still enjoy it. It introduced me to the comedic talents of Martin Short. (First viewing - Late childhood)
September 6, 2014
A simple and stupid family movie
June 29, 2014
great for kids! otherwise slightly cheesy lol
June 19, 2014
I saw the Nostalgia Critic review, I know how bad this movie is.
May 31, 2014
good movie it sounds like
December 23, 2013
want to watch this again.
December 10, 2013
This was my favorite movie as a child. Recently bought it on DVD, but when I was a kid my mother and I would rent it from the video store often. Played it at my sister's sleepover birthday party and the kids loved it!
February 15, 2013
i used to love this movie as a kid and i always enjoy re watching it. funny fairy tale inspired 90s kids movie. also another one of mara wilson's childhood films
January 22, 2013
I saw it once. Years ago. I remember liking it. People turned to stone. That's always cool.
January 14, 2013
i remember it being a lot better when i was 4
December 11, 2012
it was an ok film but I've seen better but it's watchable, It stars Martin Short, Mara Wilson and Kathleen Turner starred in it, it was an ok film, I have it on DVD but the film could have been better
September 12, 2012
totally predictable. martin short annoys the heck out of me. mara wilson and kathleen turner are good though. the effects are dodgy, and the storyline even more so. wilson or turner can't do much to keep this boat afloat.
½ August 17, 2012
Its a good kids film but not so great for every one.
½ July 4, 2012
An overall unlikeable and unfunny film.
½ June 29, 2012
A cute little story!
May 5, 2012
It tries too hard to be funny, but is not. It contains many scenes that are pointless. The only good part is Mara Wilson's performance.