Simply Irresistible - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Simply Irresistible Reviews

½ February 10, 2017
Slow moving but enjoyed the crabs
December 22, 2016
Thought it was a really good movie :)
½ November 9, 2016
Not exactly high drama, but a cute little movie nevertheless.
September 12, 2016
It could have actually worked as a musical, Fred Astaire type musical. It was actually quite a cute idea. The writing wasn't that bad, but the editing was so awful, slow paced, and such bad music! Shame! Could have been good.
½ May 23, 2016
I do not like the concept of this movie. Amanda is failing to make a go of her mom's restaurant after her mom passes away. Then along comes a magic crab who makes Amanda's cooking outstanding, rescues her love life and generally improves her life. We should all be so lucky to have a magic crab appear.
April 26, 2016
one of the worst movies that I love. I do, it's weird. there's just something about this movie that is so sweet. I know this movie sucks but I like it.
August 23, 2015
there are some movies I unrealistically, selfishly believe were made just for me..this is #1 on that list.
July 26, 2015
it's goofy but I like it
March 21, 2015
Such a cute and magical movie!!
August 20, 2014
One Of My Guilty Pleasures
May 11, 2014
I know it's not a *good* movie, but it's sweet, and I have watched it many times over the years.
Sarah Michelle plays Amanda, a young woman trying to hold on to the restaurant her dead mother left her and failing. There is a bit of silliness with a spirit and a crab, and then she meets a man and with the help of some "magic" and good food, they fall in love.
Sarah Michelle is charming and there's a good supporting role from Patricia Clarkson. The love interest is a bit bland, but the sou chef friend is hilarious.
Just a nice little movie.
April 11, 2014
An okay fantasy tale. Sarah Michelle Gellar does a great job as always.
March 30, 2014
This was a cute movie I enjoyed it!
½ March 24, 2014
ridiculous movie ha..but i am a sucker for these sometimes so i can sit through it and enjoy it....once.
March 21, 2014
Yeah it's really pretty awful but if it's on I'm going to watch the wonderfully horrid thing.
March 14, 2014
I can't help it, I must see her even if it is bad.
February 23, 2014
a delightful lil rom-com that reminded me of 1992's 'like water for chocolate'.
December 9, 2013
love the sweet romantic magic of this movie!
October 20, 2013
People can say what they want, but this is a GREAT movie. If that makes me crazy then I guess I'm just a sapp or whatever