The Simpsons Movie Reviews

• 21h ago

This film is just fun I loved it

This film is just fun I loved it

• 4d ago

It was hilarious I laughed the whole way through it's message was good and I like the Lisa is in love with Collin

• Jul 12, 2019

This movie perfecly represents a normal episode of the simpsons, this is just an amazing movie!

• May 26, 2019

This movie is good. But of course it’s not the best. It’s not usually when the simpsons gets depressing

• Apr 22, 2019

One of my favorite movies!

One of my favorite movies!

• Apr 21, 2019

This movie was so funny! Awesome plot, too!

This movie was so funny! Awesome plot, too!

• Mar 31, 2019

I'm not a big fan of this show, but for the movie? It's unquestionably fun. It has some funny humor, and memorable moments i really like. And it worked.

• Mar 22, 2019

At its prime The Simpsons was as hilarious a show as you could get, and the talent in both the writing and the animation is on full display in The Simpsons Movie.

• Mar 18, 2019

The worst movie in my life

The worst movie in my life

• Mar 08, 2019

The Simpson's Movie is an excellent adaptation of the TV show. It didn't feel like a regular episode of the show, which I liked very much