The Simpsons Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Simpsons Movie Reviews

½ September 19, 2018
The most famous family on Television is finally getting a chance to enthrall us on the big screen. The Simpsons movie is a good movie and if you are a fan of the television show you will not be disappointed at all. Everyone of the Springfield characters we have come to love and adore has something to do in the film. Homer is at his best, as is Grandpa and Bart. The celebrities are all over the place from Tom Hanks to Greenday and the pacing is good- It just feels like an extended episode. The Simpsons are often said to have jumped the shark some time ago but this film is a healthy reminder that it is still an incredibly witty show with great writers. (Even if you aren't a fan of the show give this movie a chance).
September 13, 2018
The Simpsons Movies is funny. it doesn't feel so much as a movie but the TV show that is a multiple parter. Which to some people would be a bad thing but I think is great. The Simpsons has been going on for a long time and this movie, in my opinion, captures the humor of the early seasons. I highly recommend it.
August 21, 2018
Los simpsons la película es lo suficientemente impecable como cada uno de sus Capítulos ,esta es Diversión de buena calidad alargada como un film ,es mas diversión con personajes completamente establecidos, basicamente mas de lo mismo mejorado y mucho mas pulido.
August 11, 2018
in fact I think that the creators of the series made an effort to get good jokes, even though few give grace, the movie is good
½ August 11, 2018
Hilarious and gives a funny story.
½ August 10, 2018
Well, we all love The Simpsons Movie, okay? more than saying it is a prolonged episode of the series, between jokes, action, adventures and a lot of laughter, they give a good message in the film, I think the series and the film reflect so many attitudes from us that we have forgotten things important as the family and the environment for such superficial things in life. I acclaim this film as excellent in every way and we look forward to its sequel with a lot of emotion.
August 4, 2018
i want to see it free
½ August 2, 2018
It is great so funny. if you don't like the Simpsons I would still recommend that you watch it is that good
July 31, 2018
July 27, 2018
The Simpsons Movie is a must-watch adaptation that stays true to the show with a powerful story, awesome animation & of course charming and loveable characters. I may not have watch the show but I do know that they can make a great comedy
July 18, 2018
It took 20 years for the most famous television family to finally make the jump to the big screen. This is a good movie and if you are a fan of the television show you will not be disappointed at all. Everyone of the Springfield characters we have come to love and adore has something to do in the film. Homer is at his best, as is Grandpa and Bart. The celebrities are all over the place from Tom Hanks to Greenday and the pacing is good- It just feels like an extended episode. The Simpsons are often said to have jumped the shark some time ago but this film is a healthy reminder that it is still an incredibly witty show with great writers.(Simpsons finally arrive onscreen).
½ July 3, 2018
Hilarious film! If you're a big Simpsons fan, I recommend you see this film.
½ June 24, 2018
The first ten seasons of The Simpsons will always cement why the show is one of the best animated sitcoms to ever air. The Simpsons Movie is actually pretty good, but unfortunately does show the problems that the modern seasons have. Cute, funny, even if not as clever as the first ten seasons.
June 14, 2018
86 minutes and I'm pretty sure I laughed in everyone of them. The Simpsons Movie gives fans (including myself) what they love about the show with its witty social satire and hilariously clever jokes and should be enough for people who don't watch the show to enjoy.
April 30, 2018
The Simpsons Movie is a really funny and entertaining comedy!
½ April 22, 2018
the movie was not the best but better then sanders new movie it had better comedy then most movies that i watched
April 8, 2018
the only thing i like about this film is homer and lisas love interest colin the rest is a complete and utter garbage which aint simpsons style. bart seeing flanders as his father figure is a complete rubbish and i hate how everyone treats homer in this episode hes the best character in the show. not enough of moe smithers or mr burns other great characters from the show. what a let down from the best animated series ever made. wjhat a waste of a talent like tom hanks.
April 3, 2018
Everything a Simpsons movie should be!
March 23, 2018
Reminiscent of show in its golden age, The Simpsons Movie is clever, well written and funny. It offers terrific jokes and is able to keep its charm well into the feature film runtime. Much like The South Park movie The Simpsons Movie is a clever satire and perfect movie version of one of the most popular TV shows of all time.