The Simpsons Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Simpsons Movie Reviews

½ October 23, 2016
Everything representing the show is here. The chalkboard gag, the choking gag, all's that's missing is the couch gag
½ October 22, 2016
This is a decent example of the Simpsons.
It isn't as good as their best episodes but it is more enjoyable than the average episode.
I love that the animation doesn't change.
October 4, 2016
Sentimental, funny, original, one of the few movies that doesn't take itself too seriously. Maintains style and quality of the show, yet still has the structure and quality of a movie. (I.e Unlike Ted and Ted 2 which is basically forced jokes spread out for 90minutes stylized like a 90minute Family Guy episode).
September 17, 2016
Never would I thought that a television series would come up with an original concept for an animated feature that would work so well.
September 15, 2016
just out of curiousity
September 13, 2016
As a Simpsons Fan, I was expecting a lot more than what I saw. It's just an extended Simpsons episode.
September 8, 2016
Wonderful! The Simpsons movie is a very memorable film and laughs throughout! I love the older episode better than the newer simpsons, but it sure is nice to see a worthy movie for the Simpsons.
½ August 27, 2016
it's pretty good but it's really funny so I will give it 4 and a half stars
August 23, 2016
one of my favorite tv shows makes a movie!!! dream come true! the don't hold back and stick the the same humor as there show fantastic job all around.
August 20, 2016
A great way to introduce new fans to the series and to pay homage to older fans "The Simpsons Movie" is amazing. The old cast is brought back which just shows you how good this film is. The films plot is surprisingly inthralling and the non stop laughs make you wanna keep watching until the very end. One of the best animated comedy movies if not the best.
August 17, 2016
18 years in the making has paid off massively. The Simpsons Movie is the perfect love letter to life long fans of the show as it provides humour and a great epic feel to signify that the cinematic mountain has been climbed.
August 17, 2016
Definitely the best movie based on a cartoon next to South Park:Bigger,Longer,& Uncut.
August 13, 2016
Even if the newer episodes of this show aren't very good the writers still haven't lost their touch showing with enough effort they make a movie that feels like an hour and half episode of the early seasons.
August 12, 2016
Hella want to see this.
August 10, 2016
Not bad, but better as 30 minute segments.
August 10, 2016
The Simpsons we love on TV are no different on the big screen. The entire movie is enjoyable from start to finish and will remind you why this family has been so popular for so long.
July 29, 2016
Was ok. Long TV show. funny parts.
July 24, 2016
I base my rating solely on the hilarious contents of Homer's wallet.
July 22, 2016