The Simpsons Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Simpsons Movie Reviews

March 31, 2019
I'm not a big fan of this show, but for the movie? It's unquestionably fun. It has some funny humor, and memorable moments i really like. And it worked.
March 22, 2019
At its prime The Simpsons was as hilarious a show as you could get, and the talent in both the writing and the animation is on full display in The Simpsons Movie.
½ March 22, 2019
It's lazy joke laden full of cliche humor but the movie is glorifying as it portrays a coming-of-age lesson for Homer Simpson to learn to take responsibility for what he's done and find how to make Bart proud to be his son while still putting in a lot of comedy.
½ March 18, 2019
The worst movie in my life
March 9, 2019
It's remarkable how such a juggernaught of a show can span two generations of fans and create a film that caters to both. A glorified, feature-length Simpsons episode, which is EXACTLY what it should have been. When taking into account that The Simpsons has done practically everything on television, this film will go down as one of the best animated features of all time. A must-see in theatres and must-buy on DVD. If you didn't like this movie, you aren't a Simpsons fan.
March 8, 2019
Waited so long for this movie and we got an extended episode.
March 6, 2019
This Movie Is So Funny ,it is one of the Funniest Movies I have ever seen. All the characters and Funny and entertaining .The Plot is Great and The Animation is GREAT . A+ 9/10
½ February 26, 2019
The Simpsons Movie is everything fans had been asking for. Hilarious writing and the absurd drama that we've come to expect and boasting a thoughtful message with one crazy ploy after another.
February 14, 2019
You'll laugh till your knees hurt and you can't breath.
February 8, 2019
So funny and amazingly animated!!! Everyone should see this movie
February 5, 2019
Funny movie and pretty good.
February 4, 2019
Loved this movie. Classic Simpsons with its own movie. I watched this movies 10 times. The plot in this is amazing.
January 22, 2019
I've never been particularly invested in The Simpsons. This movie didn't turn me around on that. I could stand watching it, Hell, this was actually the second time I've seen it, but I assure you, it was not for my own enjoyment I did so.
January 20, 2019
The Simpsons have finally made it to the big screen and they've done it perfectly. This movie is full of laughs and a very enjoyable watch. The movie looks great and is well worth the watch.
½ January 2, 2019
You'll laugh till your knees hurt and you can't breath.The Simpsons Movie brought the much loved characters to the big screen. David Silverman directs this movie with the help of Matt Groening. The film has the same cast as the Television series does and is still as funny as the show. After Homer accidentally pollutes the town's water supply, Springfield is encased in a gigantic dome by the EPA and the Simpson family are declared fugitives. Tom Hanks and Arnold Schwarzenegger sneak in for a cameo.

I found this film extremely funny and is almost as good as the television series. Fans of the television series will be huge fans of this film and I hope they bring out a sequel. I would highly recommend this film even if you haven't watched the show because I saw this film even before I started to watch the television series. Rated PG for mild bad language.
Grade A
½ December 19, 2018
funny and very well animated
½ December 8, 2018
It is an entertaining and very funny movie, but it moves away from the plots that present us with the original series.
½ November 17, 2018
This film was solid.
November 16, 2018
The SImpsons Movie is everything the TV show is, funny and hart warming, and, it adds top notch animation
November 12, 2018
The Simpson's show is funny but the movie may be funnier in a lot of ways