The Simpsons Movie Reviews

• May 26, 2019

This movie is good. But of course it’s not the best. It’s not usually when the simpsons gets depressing

• Apr 22, 2019

One of my favorite movies!

One of my favorite movies!

• Apr 21, 2019

This movie was so funny! Awesome plot, too!

This movie was so funny! Awesome plot, too!

• Mar 31, 2019

I'm not a big fan of this show, but for the movie? It's unquestionably fun. It has some funny humor, and memorable moments i really like. And it worked.

• Mar 22, 2019

At its prime The Simpsons was as hilarious a show as you could get, and the talent in both the writing and the animation is on full display in The Simpsons Movie.

• Mar 18, 2019

The worst movie in my life

The worst movie in my life

• Mar 08, 2019

The Simpson's Movie is an excellent adaptation of the TV show. It didn't feel like a regular episode of the show, which I liked very much

• Mar 08, 2019

Waited so long for this movie and we got an extended episode.

Waited so long for this movie and we got an extended episode.

• Mar 06, 2019

This Movie Is So Funny ,it is one of the Funniest Movies I have ever seen. All the characters and Funny and entertaining .The Plot is Great and The Animation is GREAT . A+ 9/10

• Feb 26, 2019

The Simpsons Movie is everything fans had been asking for. Hilarious writing and the absurd drama that we've come to expect and boasting a thoughtful message with one crazy ploy after another.