The Simpsons Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Simpsons Movie Reviews

July 26, 2017
The simpsons movie in 3-D
½ July 23, 2017
While not up to par with peak Simpsons episodes, it's still a lot of fun to watch. There's enough going on that subsequent viewings prove beneficial.
½ July 21, 2017
Some of the funniest jokes of the decade come from this movie. Funnier and more addictive than the show itself, The Simpsons Movie deliver painful laughs and brings up an important environmental issue
July 13, 2017
I was really nervous when I heard they were making the show I grew up with into a movie. After I saw it though I felt they stayed true, for the most part, to what has allowed the show to remain on TV for over 25 seasons now.
July 12, 2017
It was funny. It was classic Simpsons. The only thing I didn't really like were the people in the theatre. It's not necessary to quote all that you've seen from every trailer or to cheer and hoot in the middle of the movie. So annoying...
½ July 5, 2017
The Simpson movie is funny and satisfying.
½ July 3, 2017
The entire movie seems to be a pretty good Simpsons episode stretched into one. Although parts of the movie can be dull, it's mostly a fun adventure.
½ June 26, 2017
Very funny, and features that original Simpsons charm that some of the older episodes had. I think that after this movie is where the series started to go downhill. But never mind that, the animation is beautiful and clean. This is animated humor at it's finest.
June 25, 2017
The Simpsons is without a doubt my all-time favorite T.V show. It is funny, has great animation, really awesome and hilarious characters, and is just a very big show. I know there's people that think the new episodes suck, but to be honest, I haven't seen much of them, but they look solid to me.

This movie, however, was fantastic. It has the same great humor, animation, and characters it had from the show. The story was also really well done and the time length for the movie was perfect. The only small problem I had was this was a very long awaited movie. It came out after the 18th Season, and to me, this movie should of been made in the 90s.

Nonetheless, this is an awesome movie based off an awesome cartoon. :)
June 25, 2017
Hello? Longest running cartoon TV series... this is a must.
June 23, 2017
The Simpsons Movie is a must-watch adaptation that stays true to the show with a powerful story, awesome animation & of course charming and loveable characters. I may not have watch the show but I do know that they can make a great comedy
May 31, 2017
awesome movie because it's the simpsons
May 19, 2017
buena pelÝcula saben como hacer que los espectadores estÚn conectados con la trama esperemos una secuela aun mejor
May 7, 2017
Just watched it again years later and still hated it. They made the movie too late after the episodes started to get much less funny.
½ May 1, 2017
A silly show and now it's a movie!
April 24, 2017
Just when I thought The Simpsons had nothing good anymore, I decided to watch this and give them a chance. What I found was what I wish the present show could be like. This was great. It did feel like an extended episode but that isn't a problem because this is a really good one. This movie is full of hilarious jokes that won't get old very soon. If your a fan of the Simpsons, you're really going o enjoy this movie. Even if your are new to the Simpsons, you will enjoy it. A
April 20, 2017
This is another one of my favorite animated films. I think it is a super funny movie, especially since its The Simpsons. There is only one problem: they forgot about Sideshow Bob .I absolutely love this movie. 10 out of 10 stars.
½ April 10, 2017
Funny and a brilliant satire, The Simpsons Movie is a brilliant animated movie.
½ April 6, 2017
A downright funny film that puts the perfect amount of Simpsons-style comedy into the length of a feature film. New gads meld with classic gags quite well, and by the end is basically a long, very good episode of The Simpsons.
April 2, 2017
Great movie, a little dirtier than the show