The Simpsons Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Two Thumbs Up Ebert And Roper
July 18, 2016
homer and i are tight
June 27, 2016
The Simpsons Movie is great and hilarious. Now, I am not a huge Simpsons fan and I haven't seen a lot of the episodes, but the movie is just hilarious. You don't need to see any episodes of the Simpsons to see the movie. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 14, 2016
spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does
June 7, 2016
Most movies based on a tv series either happen years, nay decades, after the original run has ended or they are really nothing more than having to watch an exstened episode of the series.

Luckily, for fans of the series and movies goers alike, this film breaks that trend. Each beloved charcter has moments to shine both comically and emotionally. The Simpsons is one of, if not, the most influential shows ever and this film, while not as ground breacking, is a fine addition to that legacy.
May 26, 2016
Fires on all cylinders, the jokes for the first 20 minutes coming so fast and furious that you practically miss some laughing at the one before it.
½ May 24, 2016
Because I am a big fan of "The Simpsons", I am going to say that this movie was flat-out fantastic and hilarious.
May 8, 2016
Very rare movies live up to the potential of their tv show. This didn't disappoint cause it's hilarious
½ May 4, 2016
Not as good as I hoped, although my expectations may have been too high for a show I've been watching for so long.
April 6, 2016
Maybe not as big screen worth as South Park's cinema outing, but still.....Yaaaaay! My heart won't let them score any less than four stars.
½ April 6, 2016
Love it
Funny
Entertaining
And clever
Like the show
½ April 2, 2016
Not bad, but better as 30 minute segments.
March 29, 2016
It doesn't beat the most classic Simpsons episodes, but it's so close there there I can forgive every minor thing
March 26, 2016
After the Tv show grew stale a film was always going to be a make or break for the future of The Simpsons, But thankfully it's amazing and very funny from start to finish, Its fresh humour is a big welcome and I'm sure I'm not the only one who breathed a big sigh of relief when we can say "Yes The Simpsons Movie Is funny".
March 25, 2016
I saw this when it was released in cinemas when I was 5. It is probably why I love the Simpsons so much.
½ March 21, 2016
Una serie completa muy bien resumida en 89 minutos de película
March 13, 2016
The name says it all.
March 7, 2016
Exciting, entertaining, and a whole lot of fun
½ March 6, 2016
The last ever good thing we saw from the simpsons before it went downhill.
March 4, 2016
Despite The Simpson's being all but a flop at this point in its aging career, they managed to pull out some classic Simpsons comedy for this great movie adaptation.