The Simpsons Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Simpsons Movie Reviews

January 17, 2017
Probably the funniest film I've ever seen
January 8, 2017
Solid. At least it was different.
January 4, 2017
I've seen this a billion times and will see it a billion more and shall never tire of it.
½ January 3, 2017
True Simpson seen in one movie.Typical satire of this kind placed in a new and engaging story
December 29, 2016
The Simpsons has been Television's most popular well know show since it's been on the air since 1989. and i'm a huge simpsons fan! and i liked the movie as well i escpically loved the part when homer dared bart to skateboard naked in public! LOL! and the spider pig part also had me cracking up! ;D this movie was great and entertaining for the family to enjoy and love and see how Loved and Popular The Simpsons are! funny and great movie.
½ December 22, 2016
It was a good movie it is NOT inappropriate. The TV show might be inappropriate, but it is not it is a funny hilarious movie too
December 17, 2016
For the same well-known TV series writers join forces, and the result is a good feature film.
The Simpsons Movie is a thrilling, very animated and voice acted.

Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, sound effects ... all are awesome.
½ December 11, 2016
This movie had a good concept and was filled with the simpsons comedy we all know and love. The movie was a little to pushed to be pg-13 leading to the creators doing things that shouldn't be a part of the simpsons.
½ December 8, 2016
Momentos épicos. A cena pós-créditos é demais! Simpsons é insuperável, kra.
December 4, 2016
A forgotten example of a great tv show becoming a great movie.
November 30, 2016
I never seen this movie
November 30, 2016
excellent job by the cast and crew. they took what we love about the simpsons and put it into one movie full of adventure, conedy, and drama.
November 26, 2016
Easily my choice for best big screen adaption of a cartoon. The Simpsons Movie brings everything that worked from the first 9 seasons and introduces a lot of new movie-worthy material to make any fan of The Simpsons a happy camper, just don't go fishing with Homer.
½ November 17, 2016
I enjoy this film. I'm a huge fan of simpsons
November 16, 2016
not as funny as i expected, but i had really high hopes going in....still hilarious nonetheless
November 4, 2016
A lot funnier than I expected. Not as great as the classic seasons but definitely better than what's on now.
½ October 31, 2016
Even though the polished animation can leave me feeling cold this is easily the most downright hilarious animated film I have ever seen. It even finds room to be heartwarming if only to take the nick out of that to. The simpsons isn't what it used to be but if you're looking for a decline in quality you won't find it here.
½ October 23, 2016
Everything representing the show is here. The chalkboard gag, the choking gag, all's that's missing is the couch gag
½ October 22, 2016
This is a decent example of the Simpsons.
It isn't as good as their best episodes but it is more enjoyable than the average episode.
I love that the animation doesn't change.