The Simpsons Movie Reviews

• Aug 31, 2019

If you are a fan of absolutely hilarious movies, then this is a most see movie for you!

• Aug 15, 2019

Doesn't reach the peak of The Simpsons glory years, but with enough wit, humour and heart it definitely is worth at least one viewing. Of all the gags Spider Pig is an obvious standout. Fun. 3.5/5

• Aug 05, 2019

horrible. i grew up watching the show but this movie was bad. the slapstick humor was overused. missing the smart humor the show has.

• Jul 18, 2019

This film is just fun I loved it

This film is just fun I loved it

• Jul 15, 2019

It was hilarious I laughed the whole way through it's message was good and I like the Lisa is in love with Collin

• Jul 12, 2019

This movie perfecly represents a normal episode of the simpsons, this is just an amazing movie!

• May 26, 2019

This movie is good. But of course it’s not the best. It’s not usually when the simpsons gets depressing

• Apr 22, 2019

One of my favorite movies!

One of my favorite movies!

• Apr 21, 2019

This movie was so funny! Awesome plot, too!

This movie was so funny! Awesome plot, too!

• Mar 31, 2019

I'm not a big fan of this show, but for the movie? It's unquestionably fun. It has some funny humor, and memorable moments i really like. And it worked.