Sin City 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sin City 3 Reviews

February 24, 2013
Wow. Sin City 3 advertising before 2 even comes out.
December 7, 2012
Will Johnny be in it? we can hope :D
July 2, 2012
Didn't know there WAS a two and three. I have some catching up to do.
April 21, 2012
Uhm didn't Mr. Duncan get killed in the first one? Kind of hard to miss the big guy. Will watch anyway then give my bitching lol
March 10, 2011
It wasnt as good as the firts one. The effects had been done. You had nothing to look forward too. I say if it aint broke dont fix it. Leave well enough alone and Quit while your ahead.....
November 23, 2010
Hmmm, the first was amazing, not heard much about 2, no idea there was a third... wondering if they will be any good...
August 25, 2010
I didn't know there'll be another sequel !!!
April 23, 2010
When are they planning on having this come out to theaters, I've been waiting a long time for this installment
April 14, 2010
But Sin City 2 hasn't come out? Whaaat
March 23, 2010
Anything 2 do wit Sin City I'll watch
January 27, 2010
If Sin City 2 is vaporware, then this is so far beyond not-happening that it is, somehow, anti-happening. That is to say, it will cancel out productive work done on other, now-filming movies it should come into contact with.
January 14, 2010
when is it going to stop
November 18, 2009
good animation movie
October 13, 2009
si van a sacar 3 parte igula ya la quiero ver
September 5, 2009
½ September 3, 2009
i dont think so ..........
August 8, 2009
move execcellent.. actores good
½ July 25, 2009
Abosolutely brilliant Film makes triumphant headline

Very little is known of the yet to be in the least bit publicised or even created film, surposedly staring Johnny Depp and Directed by Robert Rodriguez.
The film, based on a graphic novel of the same name focuses on an Ex-Navy SEAl named Wallace and is set to be accompanied by a faithful mut named Gromit, played by Charlie and The Chocolate Factory's own Deep Roy, who did not appear in the comic, but was added by Director Robert Rodriguez 'to increase the Child-friendliness of this otherwise gore-soked shoot-em-up'.
'A lot of people think that I'm obsessed with violence,' says Rodriguez, 'But I made Shark Boy and Lava Girl.'
To add to this filmography, Rodriguez has made such films as El Mariachi, Planet Terror, and the predececcor to Sin City 2 & 3, Sin City.
'Oh. Yeah that's right,'
Sin City 2 is yet to be publicly announced at all, let alone Sin City 3.
June 27, 2009
sin city was awesome, so I know this will definitely be worth seeing.
June 13, 2009
i hope it gets made!!!! i would love to see this!