Since We Last Spoke Reviews

• Feb 12, 2021

Such a sweet movie of a time long lost I fear! Acting by Chandler Head and Darby Camp was outstanding, both terrific young actresses!. Corbin Bernsen and Melissa Gilbert were fantastic. Sets for 1967 houses and stores were a little unrealistic (I was there, being 13 years old myself then)...but forgivable. Screenplay was well developed and satisfying. All in All, a lovely movie, highly recommend!

• Feb 07, 2021

Very poorly written with unrealistic plot threads, gaps in the plot, and horrific dialogue. Hard to believe it's this bad with the cast present. Cheerful music played during the girls' TPing of the beautiful lady's house. Elvis Presley appears to give a pink Cadillac to the girls' grandmother, and this is critical because .... well, I guess it's kinda kooky fun!?! And besides, her infatuation with Elvis was made so clear by ... um, well, everybody loves Elvis. There isn't much reason for anything happening - certainly not in the order in which it's presented. I'm thinking it was meant to be a wholesome film with Christian values, but surely we Christians have better writers than this!

• Feb 06, 2021

Well-acted, heart warming story. Great family values, believable characters. Cloris Leachman was a hoot!

• Dec 02, 2020

Great casting in this emotionally intense family drama. Definitely worth the watch. Bring a box of tissues.