Since You've Been Gone - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Since You've Been Gone Reviews

February 3, 2013
En film om en reunion og alle dertil hÝrende konflikter... Den har sine momenter, men generelt er den for kedelig.
November 13, 2012
Hum-drum high school reunion flick. Schwimmer's directing skills have improved since this lemon.
½ August 5, 2012
Garbage! David Schwimmer does not need to be behind the camera. This is comparable to Simply Irresistible.
½ January 2, 2012
Toilet scene is the best ever.
August 22, 2011
A story about everything and nothing, told in a bad way. I can say that 2 or 3 actors did it okay, but out of around 10+ thats not a lot. So not really worth watching in my opinion...
July 24, 2011
"I'm not unemployed, I'm sifting through offers."
February 12, 2010
This movie didn't make sense to me at all, it was so boring I think, I turned it off after 15 minutes. Bad filming, bad acting.. Silly jokes. Not my kind of movie at all.
February 7, 2010
This is a grower, watch it afew times, makes you wonder about your own old school friends and what a reunion would be like haha. Some of the people in this are really really great, such diverse and strangely familiar personalities on show, you can really relate to some and fully understand others. Unknowns are mostly used in this TV film unless your into US theatre but they all make their mark so well and that includes all the background cast members too!! The surprises of seeing old chums and the jealously, spite, hatred, revenge etc..that erupts when together again is hilarious I tell ya LOL Schwimmer is great as the slimy wannabe loved by everybody creep, then there's the nerds, jocks, weirdo's, annoying newly weds, maniacs etc..its really very amusing.

Nice small cameo's from some big stars too, especially Molly Ringwald of 80's fame.
April 4, 2009
David Schwimmer seems to pull it off at the first time of asking. This is filled with classic characters, which everyone will have faced in their schooldays.
March 29, 2009
This is a good film with a good select cast. The character Grace is evil, Teri Hatcher is a wannabe snob. Quality directing by David Schwimmer for a first time film, the sex scene with the sweets stolen of a granny was hilarious.
bigdaddydaryl
February 12, 2009
had some funny parts in it.not much of a storyline and the acting was sub-par
February 10, 2009
well umn this is a good movie 2 watch...its got a good cast of actors/actressess thorughout this movie...i think that both david schwimmer n joey slotnick both play good parts throughout this movie...i think that the director of this comedy movie had done a good job of directing this comedy movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie its an enjoyable comedy movie with a good cast throughout this movie
September 20, 2008
Only because I am in it.
August 30, 2008
nice cast! including 80's queen Molly Ringwald!
August 8, 2008
Saw this again last night, it's been a while. And now I remember why I own it, absolutely funny. Wish my class reunion had been like this one.
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
December 24, 2007
The best high school reunion movie! Definite classic for the collection.
December 3, 2007
If you have a dry sense of humor that grasps sarcasm then you will love this movie! If you only like cheesy romantic comedies then this movie is not for you.
½ December 1, 2007
Rather gentle on the comedy front although it does have a story and setting that suggests it should be a lot funnier than it is.
½ November 23, 2007
Wierd movie by David Schwimmer...