Sing Reviews

Jun 01, 2019

the songs are super duper good love them

the songs are super duper good love them

• May 25, 2019

I really enjoy soundtrack. Quick Montage looks fresh and characters are good writed.

• May 20, 2019

This film has songs and I love songs im a movie. And the songs are not original. It is cute and funny.I learn other songs watching this movie. one of the music is ''call me maybe' .

• May 10, 2019

All-star cast with a quirky premise. The animation is good however it fails to use such animation to the movies advantage. Unlike Zootopia that creates a world only possible in animation, this movie puts animals in an already familiar world. There is little to no reason for them to be animals for any reason. Luckily this allows the creators to focus more on story. Before you can talk about the story you have to talk about the folks in it. The cast is very well acted, funny, and surprisingly talented when it comes to singing. You really get to hear the voices of some folks that you wouldn't often think to have amazing vocal skills. Now the plot is generally good. There is a nice story revolving around a guy with a dream who can't make it a reality and has a last second hurrah. The individual plotlines of each of the characters are all interesting and if I'm being honest Johnny has one of the best plots I've seen just in general. Overall a solid animated film with some high quality music.

• Apr 28, 2019

So amazing and cute!!

So amazing and cute!!

• Apr 18, 2019

Its concept its very engaging and fun

Its concept its very engaging and fun

• Apr 17, 2019

THIS IS THE MOST STUPID MOVIE IVE EVER WATCHED. IT WAS LIKE HAVING TO WATCH A CHIMP ATTMEPT TO EAT A BANANA. BORING. ABOUT AS BORING AS STEVEN HAWKING WAS UNABLE TO MOVE. -EATMYFART/10 NEVER WATCHING THIS AGAIN.

• Apr 13, 2019

it was just made for soundtrack

it was just made for soundtrack

• Apr 13, 2019

Well, I think this is going to be one positive review because I loved Sing! It was a happy, hopeful and honestly just wonderful film. As perfect for adults as it is for kids. I watched it with someone who doesn't like animated movies but he even laughed at the jokes and admitted it enjoyed it. I think that says something, doesn't it? :-) The voice actors did perfect and were perfectly cast for their characters. With Nick Kroll as Gunter being my favourite. I couldn't stop laughing whenever he was on screen. I also want to applause Matthew McConaughey. He sounded so hopeful and friendly, I think he put a lot of emotion is his character and really made him a friend for everyone. I loved the jokes, I love the concept and I love the songs. AKA I really recommend this movie, even to the people who say they don't enjoy animated movies as much. Now, I'll be listening to the soundtrack for the following few weeks.

• Apr 05, 2019

The Voice in a movie, but the voices are funny and the singing is brilliant, particularly from Macfarlane and Egerton. I don't think though that it should set for any sequels for it's solid ending.