Singin' in the Rain Quotes
The top Singin' in the Rain quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Don Lockwood: You've seen them once, you've seen them all.‐ Submitted by Kristine E (4 years ago)
- Cosmo Brown: Talking pictures, that means I'm out of a job. At last I can start suffering and write that symphony.R.F. Simpson: You're not out of job, we're putting you in as head of our new music department.Cosmo Brown: Oh, thanks, R.F.! At last I can stop suffering and write that symphony.‐ Submitted by Heidi H (4 years ago)
- Cosmo Brown: Make 'em laugh!‐ Submitted by Joshua T (4 years ago)
- R.F. Simpson: Cosmo, remind me to give you a raise.Cosmo Brown: Uh, R. F.?R.F. Simpson: Yes?Cosmo Brown: Give me a raise.
- Don Lockwood: Call me a cab.Cosmo Brown: Okay, you're a cab.
- Don Lockwood: Dignity. Always dignity.
- R.F. Simpson: I can't quite visualize it. I'll have to see it on film first.‐ Submitted by Jacob A (4 years ago)
- Don Lockwood: Dignity. Always dignity.‐ Submitted by Mark H (5 years ago)
- Lina Lamont: I caaaann't staand him!‐ Submitted by Bob O (5 years ago)
- Lina Lamont: What do they think I am, dumb or something? Why, I make more money than Calvin Coolidge! Put together!‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)