Singin' in the Rain - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Singin' in the Rain Reviews

July 6, 2017
Entertaining and just cracks smiles, Singing in The Rain is the greatest musical of all time
½ June 27, 2017
Singin' in the Rain not only boasts a witty screenplay but also incredibly talented actors who carry out stunningly lyrical tap-dances and conveys indeed 'a glorious feeling' to audience members.
June 26, 2017
Es un clásico! :D I'm singing in the rain Just singing in the rain What a glorious feeling I'm happy again!
June 18, 2017
Existe um consenso de longa data de que este é o melhor filme musical de todos os tempos, e logo vemos que é impossível discordar disso! Singin 'in the Rain é Composto por um grau elevado de detalhes criativos e uma abundância desenfreada de Gene Kelly, Jean Hagen e Donald O'Connor transpirando talento. todos os elementos deste gigantesco arco-íris são cuidadosamente planejado e resultam em um musical clássico colossal.
June 4, 2017
One of my favorite movies of all time. An excellent master class on how to make a good jukebox musical and just overall and excellent movie.
May 21, 2017
My favorite movie of all time
May 17, 2017
By far one of the most extraordinary musicals ever filmed!
May 15, 2017
Jean Hagan is so hilarious in this movie, and the whole thing manages to be insanely cheerful without being sappy. It's delightful.
May 12, 2017
The most perfect musical <3
April 25, 2017
This musical contains some wonderful performances, songs, and scenes. It is also very funny and some of the sight gags by O'Connor are brilliant. Perhaps some of the extended performance scenes are a little dated, but it is still a wonderfully entertaining film. Considered to be the best musical movie of all time and the fifth greatest movie of all time. My favourite film of 1952. 1001
April 22, 2017
Finally got about watching this classic musical from the bygone era of Hollywood, about Hollywood itself. There's so much infectious energy from the cast, it's hard not to have a smile on one's face watching their great performances.
April 12, 2017
A great classic. Definition of genre defining work. Lots of good music/songs.
April 11, 2017
All time best movie IMO !!! So fun.
March 29, 2017
Incredible choreoghraphy which made my jaw drop.
March 25, 2017
Between Sound of Music and this for greatest musical of all time!
March 23, 2017
Loved it from the witty dialogue to the intense tap dance to the hilariously bad voice over of Lina
March 23, 2017
Funny and romantic, grand and smart, Singin' in the Rain has it all and it is not only one of the best musicals ever made with many classic and unforgettable songs accompanied by great imagery and all around superb scenes, but it's also one of the best comedies as it is consistently funny with a couple of scenes that are comedy gold, so perfectly constructed and absolutely hilarious. It is such a great satire on early sound films and it serves as a great and funny film history lesson. The film is also a visual marvel to behold leading to an undisputed classic for the ages.
March 17, 2017
To this day my favorite movie musical.
February 24, 2017
What can I say, the ultimate feel good musical with great numbers and actors/actresses. Gene Kelly had incredible dance routines through out the picture and Debbie Reynolds was of course amazing even though it was her first time dancing. Overall fantastic film and must see for all classic movie buffs!