Single Santa Seeks Mrs. Claus - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Single Santa Seeks Mrs. Claus Reviews

December 14, 2015
12/14/2015: A nice movie in all its Hallmark cheesiness.
½ November 18, 2014
cute movie but not one I would watch again
November 23, 2013
A Decent Made-For-TV Movie, Which Involves Santa's Son, & His Search For A Wife Before He Is Forced To Take Over From His Father. The Story Isn't Exactly Original But The Film Sprinkles Enough Charm To Keep The Viewer Entertained. An Average Film, But One That's Easily Forgettable.
½ December 8, 2012
A fun, yet predictably silly Christmas flick.
½ December 10, 2011
I'm afraid this one won't be making it to my favourite christmas movies list!
December 10, 2011
Steve Guttenberg says ho ho ho a lot in this fucking awful Christmas film. He plays Santas freak stalker son, I don't mean he stalks freaks I mean he is a freak who stalks women with bad hair. Her hair is so awful it would seem the best thing she could do is marry weirdo Guttenberg and fuck off to the North pole with her ridiculus hair and gormless son. The thought of Guttenberg coming down my chimney makes me want to set up some landmines in the hope of showing him a thing or two. This is not a good Christmas film it is a travesty with an ageing star with no perspective on the reality that he has lost it and his cheeky smile aint working no longer move on Steve Guttenberg and play decaying corpses.
½ July 31, 2011
please play this every Christmas!! and the others that followed
June 6, 2011
It's actually really cute
½ January 20, 2011
It was so cheesy that I cringed watching it sometimes...
½ December 25, 2010
Very predictable but enjoyable family film.
January 8, 2010
good movie. the 1st in the series, but I like the 2nd one better.
½ December 9, 2009
Not great, but kind of cute. It has pretty much the same plot of Santa Clause 2. Guttenberg plays Santa Jr. well, but...in all honesty, he's kind of creepy in parts. He overdoes the overgrown child role, making him seem 'special'. It does pick up extra points for having some real Christmas cheer, even if it's overly cheesy. Good for a gentle afternoon in the lead up to Christmas, but it certainly wont be headlining Christmas Day.
November 30, 2009
This movie was too sickly-sweet and poorly-directed to actually enjoy.
February 23, 2009
great christmas movie
½ January 6, 2009
First installment of this story line. The story is about what the title says and the antics that come along the way. I mean...how would you think a girl would respond to: " Hello, I'm going to be Santa Claus, but first I need to get married. Would you be my Mrs. Claus?" lol...think about it. I want to know what he is saying to all the women he meets that the film montages over. Good flick to pass the time or put in the family gathering background.
December 31, 2008
Cute. Kinda predictable though.
December 29, 2008
Great movie I really got into it
December 26, 2008
This is the perfect christmas movie, Steve plays his character well.
½ December 21, 2008
just another magic of christmas santa film that is very average
shesdownbytheriver
½ December 20, 2008
OK movie for the family.
Funny cute parts.