Reviews

• Sep 25, 2019

One of my Favorite Christmas movies.

One of my Favorite Christmas movies.

• Dec 07, 2017

Cheesy Christmas film!

Cheesy Christmas film!

• Dec 14, 2015

12/14/2015: A nice movie in all its Hallmark cheesiness.

12/14/2015: A nice movie in all its Hallmark cheesiness.

• Nov 18, 2014

cute movie but not one I would watch again

cute movie but not one I would watch again

• Nov 23, 2013

A Decent Made-For-TV Movie, Which Involves Santa's Son, & His Search For A Wife Before He Is Forced To Take Over From His Father. The Story Isn't Exactly Original But The Film Sprinkles Enough Charm To Keep The Viewer Entertained. An Average Film, But One That's Easily Forgettable.

• Dec 08, 2012

A fun, yet predictably silly Christmas flick.

A fun, yet predictably silly Christmas flick.

• Dec 10, 2011

I'm afraid this one won't be making it to my favourite christmas movies list!

I'm afraid this one won't be making it to my favourite christmas movies list!

• Dec 10, 2011

Steve Guttenberg says ho ho ho a lot in this fucking awful Christmas film. He plays Santas freak stalker son, I don't mean he stalks freaks I mean he is a freak who stalks women with bad hair. Her hair is so awful it would seem the best thing she could do is marry weirdo Guttenberg and fuck off to the North pole with her ridiculus hair and gormless son. The thought of Guttenberg coming down my chimney makes me want to set up some landmines in the hope of showing him a thing or two. This is not a good Christmas film it is a travesty with an ageing star with no perspective on the reality that he has lost it and his cheeky smile aint working no longer move on Steve Guttenberg and play decaying corpses.

• Jul 31, 2011