The Singles 2nd Ward Reviews

• Apr 04, 2009

Yikes. Watch the first one, laugh at how true it is, and stop.

Yikes. Watch the first one, laugh at how true it is, and stop.

• Nov 21, 2008

Hahaha funny stuff, possibly better than the first one even.

Hahaha funny stuff, possibly better than the first one even.

• Oct 05, 2008

Pretty funny, not as enjoyable as the first. A lot of reference to the first one. Too many. A BIG improvement over pretty much everything Halestone has put out since the RM.

• Aug 25, 2008

Great to see a girl narrator, with jokes about "family wards" and married couples. Weird climax though - you comfort your girlfriend when she's sad, not walk away to contemplate your life!

• Aug 05, 2008

i think i may've actually liked this one better than the first... I thought it was cute, funny, and easy to get into.

• Jul 09, 2008

I love this one! Christine is so pretty!

I love this one! Christine is so pretty!

• Jun 16, 2008

This one was not NEARLY as funny as the first one. This one was more serious.

This one was not NEARLY as funny as the first one. This one was more serious.

• Jun 15, 2008

Not as humorious as the first, but I still enjoyed the story. All of the previous characters were back supporting this movie.

• May 30, 2008

I SAW LIKE LAST WEEK! SUPER GOOD!

I SAW LIKE LAST WEEK! SUPER GOOD!

• May 03, 2008

Funny!!! Liked it better then the first!

Funny!!! Liked it better then the first!